illyria

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, those are AMAZING, Helen! Just as I pictured them in my head :P

You did them well quickly too, got this whole "doing" thing down to a tee! :(

Kilty xxxxxxxx

LOL! :lol: I'll have to do everyone's thing for a VIP thing tomorrow. Cause I'll be off to ebd soon. One last thing.. I'm not to sure about what size? Unless someone could post like just a blank piece of the size ya reckon it should be.. & I'll save it.. copy & paste etc...

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

I dunno if anyone else has got it but did anyone get like a VIP thing from C4.. it had the One Ring on 1 side saying "One Ring to Rule them" & on the other side it had the pic of the Eye & said "I see you" & underneath that it said Mordor... Well I got one & when I make one for this I can just put it onto that one.. Cause it just clips & unclips! HeHe

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Oh yeah, I know what you mean - I saw some of them for sale at LFACC, with pics of the hobbits on. They were about 6 quid there though I think! :huh:

But I think that would be a perfect size - not too big and not too small, so I guess you could do it the same size as them?

What does the rest of the Fellowship think? :lol:

Kilty xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oooh I've missed quite a lot. Anyway, I'll catch myself up..the banners and stuff are great! And so is the VIP thing too! If they're what I'm thinking of they're about 10cm tall and 7cm wide, but thats just my mad guessing with a ruler.

mmm short sweet elijah...

Well I measured the "One Ring & Eye" thing & it's 10 cm. That's just the pic but the laminated bit makes it 11 cm. But you can always punch a hole in the pic... & the Frodo thing I got which you can clip onto anywhere is... 8 1/2 cms.. so it's up to you guys? I'm not fussed.. BTW, I can't print em cause my printer'll probably print lines on it & i ent got any glossy paper.. so if anyone could be weaaaaaaaaaally kind :lol: I'll pay them for it.. Just say a price, I don't mind. :( I would be ever so grateful if anyone could!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Well here's another practice one before I do them all.. Just to get your opinions & if you like it or not etc.. Which is the best out of the 2 below..

kilteus1.jpg

and

kilteus2.jpg

If you don't like it don't hesitate to say.. I don't mind :angry:

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

they kick ass!

I like it - short, sweet and to the point! :D

You're not referring to Elijah there are you? B):D:D

Haha, I didn't even realise I was.....It was a subconscious thing! :D

Personally I prefer the first one - the shadow on the writing is cool. I think any of those sizes will be fine - they all sound good to me, you decide oh Helen the creator! :o

My printer isn't excellent, but it's alright - I could print them off for you? Do I just do it on normal photo paper? :lol: Will you do the laminating bit?

One thing, I don't know if it's possible or not - to have the forum names of the rest of the Fellowhip on their characters, but a lot smaller than your own name, just so we know who everyone else is. Or would that be too complicated? Just an idea! ;)

Kilty xxxxxxxxxxx

I can't put everyone's elses names but whether anyone else can I'm not to sure.. but they weren't fitting..

I got another example here..

pippinweasley.jpg

D'ya reckon like having "pippinweasley as Sam" or just "pippinweasley" ? Well you decide..

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Edited by Frodos_Girl

ooooh purty!

i like the one with shadow on the writing too!

also it's a good idea about having the names of the other people, but maybe that'll look too crowded? i dunno, experiement! ooh i feel bossy. sorry ;)

oh and i also like the "so and so AS so and so" it clears things up for people who get confused, but also a long hitting stick will do that job. well it won't clear things up but it'll shut them up...

Yeah that's even better still, Helen! :D

And yeah, having all the names would probably be way too crowded. I guess it's good for like a banner or something, but we should just have our own names on the passes? :lol:

Kilty xxxxxxx :lol: