Find a roomie...

kacey

I know I'm a bit late in the day - but I've finally decided I'm coming to the Hub 7 for certain so wondered whether there was anyone else (female, non-smoker pref) who's either got a room at the Raddisson, looking for someone to kip on the floor and share the bill, or looking for some floor to kip on (and willing to share the bill)?

I'll be bringing an airbed regardless and I'm willing to book a room if there's someone to share with!

(ps. I'm a 20yearold female non-smoking student, incase anyone's picky :D )

Also thought anyone else looking for someone to share with can use this thread to find someone!

I know I'm a bit late in the day - but I've finally decided I'm coming to the Hub 7 for certain so wondered whether there was anyone else (female, non-smoker pref) who's either got a room at the Raddisson, looking for someone to kip on the floor and share the bill, or looking for some floor to kip on (and willing to share the bill)?

I'll be bringing an airbed regardless and I'm willing to book a room if there's someone to share with!

(ps. I'm a 20yearold female non-smoking student, incase anyone's picky :headscratch: )

Also thought anyone else looking for someone to share with can use this thread to find someone!

Hi hun,

I haven't booked a room yet but I'd be up for sharing. How many nights are you after? I haven't decided whether to go home Sunday or Monday.

I'm a 41(wow, that appeared from nowhere)year old non smoking female.

• 2 weeks later...

heyy

i havent booked my room yet either and im a female and dont smoke. i was thinking of doing same thing as money is abit of an issue for me

i forgot to add im a 22 year old student :D

Hi there, have you been able to find a roomie as I'm going to be booking one soon and was wondering if you were still stuck?

Pinched from a similar thread:

Please let me remind everyone that allowing people to sleep on the floor (i.e. having more people in the room than paid for) is against hotel policy and H&S rules. If you are found out you will ALL be ejected from the hotel with no refund.

We as a company can not condon this and therefore can not allow people to advertise or request such space on this forum.

Thus spake TooTall.

Michelle

Hey, sorry, a friend thought she was gonna come and then decided not to, so I'm still looking for a roomie - only for Friday and Saturday nights xx

Heyy yeah im still looking for a roomie for friday and sta night :) would really like to split the costs as it would be so much cheaper xx

To Re4per: I'm sorry if it came across like that - what I meant was that as I know most of the rooms are usually doubles (as opposed to twins) I don't mind sleeping on the floor instead of sharing!

Hey, sorry, a friend thought she was gonna come and then decided not to, so I'm still looking for a roomie - only for Friday and Saturday nights xx

Heyy yeah im still looking for a roomie for friday and sta night :) would really like to split the costs as it would be so much cheaper xx

Heya - sounds like a plan - if you like, I'll book a room and then you can pay me back when we get there? Sharing definately makes it much easier on the bank account! Feel free to add me on facebook (Kacey Courtney) if you want xx (ps. I have pink hair!)

Edited by kacey

To Re4per: I'm sorry if it came across like that - what I meant was that as I know most of the rooms are usually doubles (as opposed to twins) I don't mind sleeping on the floor instead of sharing!

Heya - sounds like a plan - if you like, I'll book a room and then you can pay me back when we get there? Sharing definately makes it much easier on the bank account! Feel free to add me on facebook (Kacey Courtney) if you want xx (ps. I have pink hair!)

heyy

im gunna add you now :) yeah especially being students. yeah that sounds like a plan :) i ask one thing just dont mention prices on my wall lol my mum has no idea of costs :D

I just wanted to say that if anyone had seen on Facebook, Twitter etc that I had a room space, that space is now taken! Sorry.

So please don't ask or I will set the Weevils that I keep behind the fridge on you.