Photo Shoot tickets.

Tina

Sorry if this is mentioned or been asked somewhere else. On the website online shop I can see John Barrowman photo shoot tickets for sale but can't see Kai's. Am I missing it somewhere or aren't these up yet? Thanks.

Hi I bought a John Barrowman Photo ticket a while ago and it said he was attending Sunday and thats the only day we can attend, however i just noticed when looking to see whether anyone elses Photo shoots for sale this message next to JB's Photo purchases.....This ticket entitles the holder to one professional photo shoot session with John Barrowman at The Hub 7 This is NOT day specific and may take place either on Saturday or Sunday, and so you will need to be in attendance at the convention on both these days. I'm sure when i first bought the ticket it said he would only be attending Sunday & now it sounds like he may appear Saturday. Is that correct or am i misunderstanding something? When would you know for definate which day JB would be attending? Thanks

:D

• Moderators

The 'may take place Saturday or Sunday' thing is a generic photoshoot ticket description that they just didn't change when they put the tickets up for sale. All other info says Sunday only, so unless anything is said explicitly changing that, assume that Sunday only is correct.