Who met edward furlong,jane wiedlin and dan shor and what did you thin

Beth

I met Jane Wiedlin and Dan Shor (I had met Edward at a previous Showmasters event). They were all lovely, Jane was interested in what the EFC on my t-shirt stood for. I explained that it was for my team, Everton Football Club, and that we were playing our biggest rivals. It turned out that the person running her queue was a Liverpool fan, so Jane covered her ears and told me "I hope your team wins." Later, after I had found out that we had lost I was back near her table sorting through some autographs and she came past, saying "I'm sorry your team lost." Dan was really friendly, and he liked the Star Trek trading card I brought for him to sign.

I met Jane Wiedlin and Dan Shor (I had met Edward at a previous Showmasters event). They were all lovely, Jane was interested in what the EFC on my t-shirt stood for. I explained that it was for my team, Everton Football Club, and that we were playing our biggest rivals. It turned out that the person running her queue was a Liverpool fan, so Jane covered her ears and told me "I hope your team wins." Later, after I had found out that we had lost I was back near her table sorting through some autographs and she came past, saying "I'm sorry your team lost." Dan was really friendly, and he liked the Star Trek trading card I brought for him to sign.

I was actually behind you in the queue and am a Liverpool supporter so I had great joy in passing the news of the score on to Jane's assistant. When Jane then signed my photo, after her signature she added -"Go Liverpool!!"