Ordering tickets on the website

PancakeMonkey

Sorry just a quick question.

I have ordered tickets last night, but the money has not gone out from my account yet.

When should I expect that? I hope it's gone through okay, I'm pretty sure my details were correct. I did doublecheck. I just am worrying a little as I don't want not be able to get the tickets I want.

Should I email info@collectormania.com?

Sorry I worry a lot guys. :blink:

It's like David has said. All ticket orders are processed manually, and you may have noticed that a certain announcement has created quite a lot of interest. :blink: So there is a lot of orders to process.

If there is a problem you will be contacted and given some time to reply before your order is being cancelled. You will not lose your tickets without warning.

It's like David has said. All ticket orders are processed manually, and you may have noticed that a certain announcement has created quite a lot of interest. :blink: So there is a lot of orders to process.

If there is a problem you will be contacted and given some time to reply before your order is being cancelled. You will not lose your tickets without warning.

Thanks for letting me know! :)

Just worried as the website said that you may not be notified if your payment details are wrong.

Hopefully it'll be updated in the next day or so. And yes I agree, I am one of those people who bought tickets last night due to a certain announcement. <3

Edited by PancakeMonkey

Can i ask a quick question as well. i placed two seperate orders yesterday a couple of hours apart. i recieved a confirmation email for the first one but nothing for the second. Is there likely just a delay due to the volume that were probably sent yesterday?

Just asking in case i need to resend the order

Can i ask a quick question as well. i placed two seperate orders yesterday a couple of hours apart. i recieved a confirmation email for the first one but nothing for the second. Is there likely just a delay due to the volume that were probably sent yesterday?

Just asking in case i need to resend the order

It's possible there is a delay, there was one when I placed my order the other night.

Did you order using a online shop account? If so then you can check to see if the order is there - log in, select 'My Account' and then 'My Orders'. Every order you have placed for that account is listed, and viewable.

Thanks for that - must have had brain freeze that i didn't think to do that.

Must have been a glitch in my end they are all still sitting in my basket. putting it through now

thanks again

Ahh i think i maybe didn't ticket terms and conditions with my excitement lol

Edited by red8886