Am I crazy?

Holyfrell

Ok, so I planned and (technically) budgeted for Saturday only. I've got my early bird ticket and photoshoot tickets for Alex Kingston and Arthur Darvill, all sorted, safe in my desk...

I'm travelling from Winchester Uni to Earls Court on my own via train from Winchester to West Brompton. I've NEVER been on a train before on my own, (travelled a lot with family before and friends), and I struggle reading/understanding train timetables... yet to make this journey on the Saturday I've gotta do one change over at Clapham. I'm nervous about this as I'll be on my own, (I'm meeting up with a friend at the convention.)

So guess what I've just done? Bought a DT photoshoot ticket for the Sunday too.

This means I've gotta get a return train ticket on the Saturday, and again on the Sunday.

Going down so I arrive at 8am-ish both days, and then I've got lessons from 9am on the Monday.

I'm going to be exhausted.

Am I mad?

I've only bought an early bird ticket for Saturday as I wanted to get Alex and Arthur's autographs as well as my photos, and I figured a photo with DT was better than an undedicated autograph as a photo means more. (Plus it's more expensive to get both auto and photo.)

Do you reckon I'll need an early bird ticket for the DT photoshoot on Sunday?

I repeat - am I mad? XD

Ok, so I planned and (technically) budgeted for Saturday only. I've got my early bird ticket and photoshoot tickets for Alex Kingston and Arthur Darvill, all sorted, safe in my desk...

I'm travelling from Winchester Uni to Earls Court on my own via train from Winchester to West Brompton. I've NEVER been on a train before on my own, (travelled a lot with family before and friends), and I struggle reading/understanding train timetables... yet to make this journey on the Saturday I've gotta do one change over at Clapham. I'm nervous about this as I'll be on my own, (I'm meeting up with a friend at the convention.)

So guess what I've just done? Bought a DT photoshoot ticket for the Sunday too.

This means I've gotta get a return train ticket on the Saturday, and again on the Sunday.

Going down so I arrive at 8am-ish both days, and then I've got lessons from 9am on the Monday.

I'm going to be exhausted.

Am I mad?

I've only bought an early bird ticket for Saturday as I wanted to get Alex and Arthur's autographs as well as my photos, and I figured a photo with DT was better than an undedicated autograph as a photo means more. (Plus it's more expensive to get both auto and photo.)

Do you reckon I'll need an early bird ticket for the DT photoshoot on Sunday?

I repeat - am I mad? XD

More to the point, am I mad for buying a friend of mine a photo ticket for him because she is such a big fan of his?????? AT the same time as I bought mine. :uhoh:

A normal ticket should be ok, because of the number of photo tickets that they buy. We should know the timings of his photoshoot a couple of weeks before the event. If you need to upgrade, you can do it on the day and just pay the different.

cap

Do you reckon I ought to get an early bird ticket online for the sunday or just wait and see what time I get there? As if I don't get his auto I won't be THAT devastated... amazing if I could get it, but I don't know if I can afford it.
For the reasonable chance of an autograph - early bird, without a doubt.

If your desperate for an auto def get a early bird but if it's only a photo then it's up to you as David's photoshoot could be before 11am.

It seems like the only train I can get in the morning on sunday will arrive at 9.07am across the road from Earls, so perhaps I should get a ticket in advance... hmm...

EDIT: Ah, just seen that his auto is £45, scrap that then. I'm happy with just a photo and a hug :crying:

Edited by Holyfrell