DEREK ACORAH for C5!

Indiana

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just watching the DVD and she just burst out crying in a dungeon or something.

So if you want Yvettes autograph bring plenty of tissues. And please be kind, no shining penlights at her pretending they are orbs.

Obi-Wan :D

And definately NO SPOONS!!!!

Did you watch that bit btw?

Yeah. I was really impressed with that because the spoon didn't somersault as it would if thrown, but just travelled in a straight trajectory.

Obi-Wan :D

And definately NO SPOONS!!!!

Did you watch that bit btw?

Yeah. I was really impressed with that because the spoon didn't somersault as it would if thrown, but just travelled in a straight trajectory.

Obi-Wan :yoda:

I know!!!!

I told you my other half was experimenting with a spoon in the living room to see if he could throw it like that :lol:

I know!!!!

I told you my other half was experimenting with a spoon in the living room to see if he could throw it like that :lol:

I remember now lol!

I have a spoon signed and bent by Uri Gellar for us. If I tried throwing that the bloody thing would probably come back like a boomerang and smack me in the head lol!

I know!!!!

I remember now lol!

I have a spoon signed and bent by Uri Gellar for us. If I tried throwing that the bloody thing would probably come back like a boomerang and smack me in the head lol!

:huh:

Hi there Obi, how are you?

Perhaps we could ask Derek to have a special talk at C5 all about the nic nac? :D

I'm fine thanks, and you? I'm just online before scripting begins again at 10am.

I don't know about Derek discussing the Nic Nac, it could be very dangerous for him. He could fall under a Nic Nac trance.

Hi there Obi, how are you?

Perhaps we could ask Derek to have a special talk at C5 all about the nic nac? :lol:

I'm fine thanks, and you? I'm just online before scripting begins again at 10am.

I don't know about Derek discussing the Nic Nac, it could be very dangerous for him. He could fall under a Nic Nac trance.

Obi-Wan B)

I am okay thank you. How is the scripting going??

This is true about Derek going into a trance and a nic nac one at that. Also we dont want to upset Sam do we??!!! :lol:

Well I attended the Derek Acorah show and I have to say that I have to withdraw my call for Derek (and Sam) to be at C5. This is not a negative thing at all, but I truly believe that anyone wishing to see Derek should go see his show live it's absolutely amazing.

After seeing the show and speaking with Derek in person I now think that C5 is the wrong place for him. He's a really genuine guy and doesn't do his job for egotistical reasons or for profit (which was evident by the lack of merchandise on sale at his tour. There was only a small programme on sale), but genuinely to help others.

So I hope you can all see why it would be wrong for Derek to be at C5 or any event like this.

Anyone wishing to discuss the show can msn me.

Obi-Wan ;)