Are you the UK's Biggest Stargate Fan

Tanith

20th Century Fox are looking for the UK’s biggest STARGATE fan to help support and lead the campaign for its return! Are you an avid and devoted fan? Have a massive collection of memorabilia? Got any Stargate tattoos? Do you pop to the shops wearing a STARGATE costume? If so, then it’s your Destiny o come on board this MISSION!

If you think you fit the bill, then get in touch! Please contact info@market-me.co.uk with a short description of yourself detailing why YOU should be crowned the UK’s Biggest Stargate fan! Thanks!

Note: I was skeptical at first but the above has been confirmed as being legit by Gateworld (Biggest Stargate related site on the net): http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=81920

I felt that since Chevron 7.7 is the biggest Stargate related convention in the UK, then what a better place to spread this info.

Edit: That's meant to say "fan", not "forum" *facepalm*

Edited by Tanith

Definately a fan, and a big one. I have seen every episode of SG1 so many times i almost know the script by heart, maybe less so with Atlantis, but totally loved SGU.

I am sure there are people out there who have spent thousands attending all the cons and collecting all the memorabilia, but if you take the money out of of the equation i like to think of my self as a fan in the purest sense.

It's all about the viewing pleasure and inspriring the imagination of millions worldwide. And we miss it.

i think of myself as a pritty big stargate fan. i go t cons every year. i collected the magazines, i have stargate merchandise. i hung my auto and picture of ben browder above my bed. i get the callender each year. i joined this forum and gateworld forum. i watch stargate every day and so much more i wont go into it. i just love stargate and dont know what id do without it. i wish i hadnt stopped. i say- bring back sug or atleast make the movies.