this saturday!

the excitement is surely reaching fever pitch like never before for a convention.london film and comic con 2011 looks like being THE convention by which all future cons will be judged.it wil be a case of; "were you there?" and if not why not? get set for a classic weekender movie fans.but don`t leave anything to chance on this one......there are so many fabulous guests,but methinks you will need military style precision to negotiate your way through the times of the signing sessions together with the talks and the photo shoots...lol.....it`s not for the faint hearted(even an old con veteran like me is making a list.....something i never do!)......you don`t want to be disappointed...lol

:D

oh yes, the excitement is bubbling to the brim already for me ;) so many famous people in one place and all for the picking x just one word springs to mind at the moment.... AWESOME!

Edited by guardianz

Hi folks, this will be my first film and comic convention and I really can't wait. An entire weekend of guests, photo's, auctions and loads of other stuff to buy. I am really looking forward to it, for a fan boy like me it's going to be the best weekend EVER!!!!!!!!!!