HELP! (In my best penelope pitstop voice)

Hi all, need some help and hopefully someone will know what I should do.

I booked a photoshoot with Christopher Lloyd for saturday and bought a standard entry ticket. Now that photoshoot times have been realised you may see why I'm worrying, standard entry doesn't let me in until 11am and the photoshoots begine at 10.05am!

So what should I do, as soon as the times went up I emailed to find out some help but didn't hear back, and as the early entry tickets stopped being sold online then I can't just buy an early entry one.

Is there any way to upgrade my standard entry ticket to an early entry one? Or have I just got to throw out my standard ticket, queue for 9am entry and pray I get in soon enough?

So basically HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! :P

• Showmasters Admin

You can upgrade on the day.

Join the early-bird pay-on-the-day queue. When you get to the payment window. Ask to upgrade, you will need to give them your standard ticket and £6 and all will be shiny in the world :P

EDIT: David may have beaten me time wise but my post has "shiny" in it and so ultimately wins!

You can upgrade on the day.

Join the early-bird pay-on-the-day queue. When you get to the payment window. Ask to upgrade, you will need to give them your standard ticket and �6 and all will be shiny in the world :P

Brilliant, thank you very much to you both! I'll be able to relax now :dance: