a ticket order i haven't received

Till now i received all my tickets before the actual event. But this time, i bought tickets twice in june and i received the 2nd order but not the 1st one.

Does that mean my tickets are lost and i'll have to buy them at the show once again? Or do you keep some tickets in case they wouldn't arrive in time?

I'm so very worried as my photoshoot tickets with Ashley Laurence and Clive Barker are in that 1st order! :WINCE:

When exactly in June did you buy?

Hazel is still sending out orders, so if you ordered more towards the end of the month it could still be on the way.

In any case, you will not have to buy again. Bring the print out of your order to the show, go to the organisers booth and explain what happened. You will not have to pay again.

You can try e-mailing info@collectormania.com with your name and order number if you want to confirm if your order was sent out already. But with the large volume of orders that are to be processed now it will be a while before Hazel gets back to you.

those i haven't received yet are the ones i bought on june 11th. the one's i bought on june 23rd i already received. that's what worries me!

i already wrote an email to info@collectormania.com but i guess you have a lot of work as i didn't get an answer.

ok i'll print the order an go to the organisers booth to explain.

thanks for your answer!

those i haven't received yet are the ones i bought on june 11th. the one's i bought on june 23rd i already received. that's what worries me!
It's possible that the tickets on your first order hadn't printed (at that time) whereas the tickets for your second order had been printed. The first order may well be on it's way to you now.

Till now i received all my tickets before the actual event. But this time, i bought tickets twice in june and i received the 2nd order but not the 1st one.

Does that mean my tickets are lost and i'll have to buy them at the show once again? Or do you keep some tickets in case they wouldn't arrive in time?

I'm so very worried as my photoshoot tickets with Ashley Laurence and Clive Barker are in that 1st order! :unsure:

same here. i ordered 2 sets. one corey and charlie and then afterwards my daughter wanted charlie too so i ordered another. im still waiting on my first order and received my 2nd order and both were ordered in june and both payments were taken 2-3 days a part and i received just charlie this morning :uhoh:

Edited by guardianz

same here. i ordered 2 sets. one corey and charlie and then afterwards my daughter wanted charlie too so i ordered another. im still waiting on my first order and received my 2nd order and both were ordered in june and both payments were taken 2-3 days a part and i received just charlie this morning :uhoh:

You mean the second order had just Charlie and that arrived, or are you missing a ticket from an order?

It does look like Corey tickets may still be printed like Adrian suggested, Corey ticket numbers have only showed up since yesterday in the ticket numbers thread.

Shawnee's numbers have been posted for a little longer, that is why purgatori's order had me a little confused.

You mean the second order had just Charlie and that arrived, or are you missing a ticket from an order?

It does look like Corey tickets may still be printed like Adrian suggested, Corey ticket numbers have only showed up since yesterday in the ticket numbers thread.

Shawnee's numbers have been posted for a little longer, that is why purgatori's order had me a little confused.

no but my previous order that i ordered before charlie still has not arrived and that was corey and another ticket for charlie (thus i was stating that my predicament was the same as the poster)

Edited by guardianz

It's possible that the tickets on your first order hadn't printed (at that time) whereas the tickets for your second order had been printed. The first order may well be on it's way to you now.

well there was 2 tickets for Ashley Laurence photoshoot, 2 tickets for the Brent Spiner one and one for Clive Barker... i dunno if they're still being printed now...

anyway, i cross my fingers so that i can have them just in time :unsure:

in the 2nd order there was 2 tickets for the Hellraiser photoshoot... i think it's a lot more recent than the others...

Edited by Purgatori