Quick last minute question

If I buy a ticket for the Saturday and then my hubby later (after the online shop has closed) decides he wants to come on the Saturday as well, can I just wait in the 'paying for early bird tickets on the day' queue with him, and show my ticket to the person inside while he just pays for his day ticket?

Hope that makes sense? (Think I know the answer but just wanted to make sure before making a purchase or two in the online shop)

Thanks in advance for any replies...

:D

LLAP :borg:

Can't see it being a problem.

Does he not normally come with? or is he one of these men that say "I don't want to go" but when your leaving the house he is like "oh but I want to come now"...if he is the 2nd, buy him the ticket before 4pm today!

Does he not normally come with? or is he one of these men that say "I don't want to go" but when your leaving the house he is like "oh but I want to come now"...if he is the 2nd, buy him the ticket before 4pm today!

He normally comes with me, but he says if he does not come on the Saturday (only the Friday) it will save me some more money to spend at the event.

I don't want to buy him a ticket and him to be pissed about it, then again it might be easier if I do, and just put up with what ever he has to say about it, later..

I don't want to go alone cause he wanted me to have more spending money, as that's not fare really, at the end of the day its our money, not mine..

Ahh!! I dunno what to do, sure I will think of something..

:hathor:

He normally comes with me, but he says if he does not come on the Saturday (only the Friday) it will save me some more money to spend at the event.

I don't want to buy him a ticket and him to be pissed about it, then again it might be easier if I do, and just put up with what ever he has to say about it, later..

I don't want to go alone cause he wanted me to have more spending money, as that's not fare really, at the end of the day its our money, not mine..

Ahh!! I dunno what to do, sure I will think of something..

:hathor:

What a nice man your other half is!