Leverage

peridot

• 3 weeks later...

Season 4 starts tonight in America, so are they any fans here that wish to discuss the programme or the cast

please mark any spoilers

Yes, actually! Unfortunatly I don't live in the U.S., so I download (*shame*). Off course I started watching it because of Christian Kane, but I really love the entire cast and their plotlines! So if you would like to discuss the show: I'm here :unsure:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great show with awesome actors and good written characters. Isn`t Parker just great?!

i havnt watched any yet, ive seen a couple of clips and whatnot but i just got the first season, ill check back in in a couple of days when im up to date :crying: haha

Watch some of it an then you can tell us if you like it.

My best friend hates the show because she says it is the most boring thing she has ever seen on TV. And that from the girl who forced me to watch 7th heaven and all highschool musical movies. LOL

Great show with awesome actors and good written characters. Isn`t Parker just great?!

i havnt watched any yet, ive seen a couple of clips and whatnot but i just got the first season, ill check back in in a couple of days when im up to date :P haha

Watch some of it an then you can tell us if you like it.

My best friend hates the show because she says it is the most boring thing she has ever seen on TV. And that from the girl who forced me to watch 7th heaven and all highschool musical movies. LOL

ive watched the first season and now im watching the second, i love it! its great haha, get through things fast when your unemployed haha

i feel sorry for you haha :P high school musical eeeee

Edited by bp_buffy1990

ive watched the first season and now im watching the second, i love it! its great haha, get through things fast when your unemployed haha

i feel sorry for you haha :P high school musical eeeee

So you like it! I know it is an awesom show.

I was sick last month for some weeks and I watched so many shows. That is the only good thing about being sick home - you can catch up on your shows.

Edited by Flora2y5H

i feel sorry for you haha :jason: high school musical eeeee

So you like it! I know it is an awesom show.

I was sick last month for some weeks and I watched so many shows. That is the only good thing about being sick home - you can catch up on your shows.

i love it ive finished them all, parker is awesome haha so is elliot, im just really annoyed we have to wait until november for the rest of the series =[

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love it too! I love how the characters are written (funny and with good back stories, that I can't wait to figure out). Very well written: smart and funny. And it looks really great: especially the fight scenes with Christian Kane!

Also: great guest appearences :blink:

I love it too! I love how the characters are written (funny and with good back stories, that I can't wait to figure out). Very well written: smart and funny. And it looks really great: especially the fight scenes with Christian Kane!

Also: great guest appearences :wub:

yeah Christian Kane did all his own stunts too

Just found out that I already responded in this topic (*blushes*)...Sorry about that...

bp_buffy1990: didn't know that, but it looks awesome. He also has an amazing voice. I wish he could sing more often in the show.

peridot: To answer your question, I love season four! It has some very strong episodes and some are just fun. Without giving too much away and revealing the plotlines, I will just say that some of my fav eps are 4x02 and 4x07/8. And of course the last one. I used to play chess, so it was great to see Nate play the game :D.

How are you liking it so far?

Just found out that I already responded in this topic (*blushes*)...Sorry about that...

bp_buffy1990: didn't know that, but it looks awesome. He also has an amazing voice. I wish he could sing more often in the show.

peridot: To answer your question, I love season four! It has some very strong episodes and some are just fun. Without giving too much away and revealing the plotlines, I will just say that some of my fav eps are 4x02 and 4x07/8. And of course the last one. I used to play chess, so it was great to see Nate play the game ;).

How are you liking it so far?

yeah i wish he could too, but i have all his albums so i do listen to him alot, and i agree with you and your view of season 4, cant wait for the second half =]