Can't wait, whos coming from south wales.

FON

I wasn't 100% going to this show, but the last couple of weeks have made this show NOT to be missed. I'm going on the saturday, who else is making the trip from south wales.

Fon

I am. Catching a very early train with my friend, and then a very late train back :D

I found the bus so much cheaper and easier. £11 return. leaves cardiff at 6am drops you off on the corner less then a 5 min walk from earls court. bus home leaves half 9. full day at the show and time for a quick beer with friends :)

See you there :)

Fon

Myself, my wife and my friend will be coming up on the train from Cardiff too, I found the coach arrived a little too late for my liking :D

Gets into victoria at 9.15, so if you get off at earls court you get there for 9.10 i bought my ticket on the door last year and there was no line by 9.15.

2 LONG weeks to go :(

Myself, my wife and my friend will be coming up on the train from Cardiff too, I found the coach arrived a little too late for my liking :D

Gets into victoria at 9.15, so if you get off at earls court you get there for 9.10 i bought my ticket on the door last year and there was no line by 9.15.

2 LONG weeks to go :(

I am coming from South Wales, making it a whole weekend, coming up early on the Friday (bus) and leaving late on the Monday (bus), was £9 each way, which is a plus, more money to spend at LFCC! Two weeks today I get to meet some boyhood heroes, thanks LFCC!!

I wasn't 100% going to this show, but the last couple of weeks have made this show NOT to be missed. I'm going on the saturday, who else is making the trip from south wales.

Fon

Hi Fon,

Im coming from dear old cardiff but leaving the Friday Morning!!! At least Im out the only welshie going lol!!!