Free Stuff

• Moderators

Talk schedule will be posted on here, but hasn't been finalised yet, so keep an eye out. It will be pinned to the top of the section.

I know at least one 'free' guest is in the Guest Days & Prices topic. Not sure if there are any more.

The Friday specific ones have not been announced yet.

Edited by DavidB

Talk schedule will be posted on here, but hasn't been finalised yet, so keep an eye out. It will be pinned to the top of the section.

I know at least one 'free' guest is in the Guest Days & Prices topic. Not sure if there are any more.

good evening david :P

yes i can see mela lee (vampire knight) :lol: im very happy about that :D do you know when the others will be announced for friday?

• Showmasters Admin

good evening david :P

yes i can see mela lee (vampire knight) :lol: im very happy about that :D do you know when the others will be announced for friday?

They'll be announced once SM have confirmed them. No one knows when that will be.

We're not sure. We're just waiting for SMs to post them when they're finalised :D

thank you :lol:

do you also know if there will be anymore guests or is the event maxed out? just wondering... as i will need to start begging if they add anymore :P:D

Edited by guardianz