question about the weekend tickets

I have read the description of the weekend tickets:

LFCC 2011 WEEKEND 8th - 10th July EARLY ENTRY TICKET

£24.00

Current daily price

Early Bird Admission from 9am on Saturday and Sunday, plus Friday preview night.

Entry to the show with ticket. After your order has succesfully been processed you will receive a ticket in the post which you will then exchange for admission to the show. Tickets MUST be presented to gain admission.

If I pay online and I arrive on Friday 8 June at the convention about at 18,30 or at 19 (because of my flight) can I enter with the recipe? or is it necessary to arrive earlier than 18?

thank you

best regards

As long as you order at least two weeks before the event - you'll have your tickets posted to you in time (mail chaos withstanding).

However, if this cannot be avoided (payday etc) then I should imagine the confirmation email should be fine as a receipt.

If you have any further shop queries - info@collectormania.com

Michelle

• Showmasters Admin

I have read the description of the weekend tickets:

LFCC 2011 WEEKEND 8th - 10th July EARLY ENTRY TICKET

£24.00

Current daily price

Early Bird Admission from 9am on Saturday and Sunday, plus Friday preview night.

Entry to the show with ticket. After your order has succesfully been processed you will receive a ticket in the post which you will then exchange for admission to the show. Tickets MUST be presented to gain admission.

If I pay online and I arrive on Friday 8 June at the convention about at 18,30 or at 19 (because of my flight) can I enter with the recipe? or is it necessary to arrive earlier than 18?

thank you

best regards

You can still enter the event at 18:30 or 19:00, even at 20:50 should you wish :D

Just be aware that the later you are the less time you have to get the free autographs, and it fact if you arrive at 20:00-20:30 it may be too late to get the free autographs at all, but 18:30-19:00 will be fine.

I have paid this afternoon the ticket and some photos, then I have checked my credit card's account and it seems that the bill wasn't charged, however I received an email with the confirmation and with the receipt....

is it normal?

thank you

I have paid this afternoon the ticket and some photos, then I have checked my credit card's account and it seems that the bill wasn't charged, however I received an email with the confirmation and with the receipt....

is it normal?

thank you

Yes. The orders are processed manually, and sometimes take a few days to go through.