Tom Felton

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww Suz! *hands Suzi a hankie* there there!! *also breaks down in tears*

xxkissesxx :D

Lol Even though I'm new here, I'll hand you a tissue too *hands over tissue* *blinks back tears* Hang on a minute! *snatches tissue* I need it now! hehehehehehe

I read that story by Bex b4.. I don't know if it's true or not though.. oh well...!!!!

Luv Jess xXx :pyth:

Heya jess, welocme to the boards! the story by bex b4 is mostly true, there are sum slight exaggerations i thinks, goin by wot ive been told, since i wasnt actually at the screening and i never actually got to meet tom! (damnit!)

Luv Jac xXx

laff if you will miss brocklehurst

but i know i am perfectly clean minded thank youuuuu very much!!

(if you believe that you will belive anything.... i honestly did not start talking about handcuffs the other day!!)

laff if you will miss brocklehurst

but i know i am perfectly clean minded thank youuuuu very much!!

(if you believe that you will belive anything.... i honestly did not start talking about handcuffs the other day!!)

no actually, i think ur right about that last part, it was me who started it!

OK, I think ALL of us are dirty minded! I had a pretty dirrrrty Tom dream last night and it was lovely thank ya very much! I'm sure you will be intrigued to hear Suz.Oh, I forgot..you won't understand it as you aren't down with the dirty mindedness. Oh well, it's your loss.... :firedevil:

xxkissesxx :firedevil:

OK, I think ALL of us are dirty minded! I had a pretty dirrrrty Tom dream last night and it was lovely thank ya very much! I'm sure you will be intrigued to hear Suz.Oh, I forgot..you won't understand it as you aren't down with the dirty mindedness. Oh well, it's your loss.... ;)

xxkissesxx :firedevil:

So that's who had him last night then! i was wondering where he'd got to! Well i guess its only fair, since i had one about him the night b4 ;)

*sighs*...weekend...nomore working for....2 days...*happy*...got a very damn *sunburn* by working outside....hurts everytime i put on or off my clothes...even my ears are *shining in the dark* cuz they´re so red lol...

yah i also wanna meet tom (nothing new)...but i can´t imagine he´d be there...did he say anything bout collectormania like he´d like to be at the next again or something?...hm....i don´t think, there´re much interviews with him the last few days/weeks/month whatever...

how long do you think does it take to get him back...i mean....they already have a few stars...i can´t remember what time they got tom at the last collectormania