Photoshoot questions

Nick

Hi all

Might sound like a daft question, but here goes. Can you purchase more than one photoshoot ticket with a guest, and if so will you be allowed to have two different poses? I'm just thinking that with the photo ops that include props (such as delorean and tardis) there would be the possibility for varied poses. Is this something Malcolm would go with? How has it worked in the past anyone know?

Thanks all

Nick

Yes, and yes.

You can buy as many tickets as your bank account can cope with. :YAHOO:

In the past for the non-prop shots different poses have not been a problem. In the normal shoots a lot of people switch - standard photo shoot poses next to each other, second shoot back to back or some more exotic things like bringing Freddy Kruger's gloves in the Robert Englund shoot.

The props may limit your choices somewhat (it's only the second time this is being done and I have no idea how they want to set this up), but within those limits different poses won't be a problem.

Yes, and yes.

You can buy as many tickets as your bank account can cope with. :YAHOO:

In the past for the non-prop shots different poses have not been a problem. In the normal shoots a lot of people switch - standard photo shoot poses next to each other, second shoot back to back or some more exotic things like bringing Freddy Kruger's gloves in the Robert Englund shoot.

The props may limit your choices somewhat (it's only the second time this is being done and I have no idea how they want to set this up), but within those limits different poses won't be a problem.

Thanks QS, that's great

Yes, and yes.

You can buy as many tickets as your bank account can cope with. :D

Thanks QS, that's great

Ok, ive ordered another now, but Im guessing the numbers will be wildly different (far apart) As Im a gold pass holder though I guess it wont matter and Ill be able to have them taken at the same time without queueing again?

Ok, ive ordered another now, but Im guessing the numbers will be wildly different (far apart) As Im a gold pass holder though I guess it wont matter and Ill be able to have them taken at the same time without queueing again?

As a Gold Pass holder you go first anyway.

If you have more than one ticket you can have all your photos taken at once, and the number by which you queue is the lowest one you have. So for example if you have tickets 47, 123 and 256 you get to join the line when group 1 to 50 is called.

As a Gold Pass holder you go first anyway.

If you have more than one ticket you can have all your photos taken at once, and the number by which you queue is the lowest one you have. So for example if you have tickets 47, 123 and 256 you get to join the line when group 1 to 50 is called.

Splendid, thanks