I thought the show was moving indoors this year

Marc Remillard

I went to the show today and was surprised to find all the guests outside in the cold again.

Did I get it wrong, but I thought that last year was going to be the last time that we all had to freeze?

It was perishingly cold today, and the wind was whipping through the stadium dropping the perceived temperature even further.

To cap it all there were no real A star guests, and the few people that hadn't been before had already cancelled.

I have been attending since C3, and this was the first one that I have left feeling disappointed. The heady days when I used to come away with loads of autographs seem to have gone, and this time I left with only two new ones.

Next year I may just abandon it entirely and go to the LFCC instead... Such a shame.

We were supposed to be indoors this year but the conference centre still hasn't been finished.

SM did put something on here to say that we would be outside again and it is shown prominently on the website.

Yes, Count Fooku and dwarfbabe right.

The plan was that the show was indoors this year. However, the hall was still not ready as promised. That was indeed published a few weeks ago. So it was either the concourse or nothing. Jason has stated before that if the MK show gets cancelled it may not come back, and no one wants it to die.

I went in today and was surprised to see that the event was still outside in the cold.

The wind was as usual cutting through our clothes and chilling us and the guests to the bone. Can anyone confirm whether this event will ever be moving inside?

If not, why not move it to later in the year when there is a fighting chance of the stadium not feeling like a wind tunnel.

Sorry Mark, I had to hide your earlier post because I had to go offline for a while and as you can see from the post above mine we have trolls jumping on this subject as soon as it comes up again. Because of this problem I really can't handle this any different.

I will close this topic and leave it online, but I hope you understand why I have to close it.