Hellraiser photoshoot

If Ashley Laurence ends up attending you can put me down for a Hellraiser photoshoot. Will happily pay £50.00-£70.00. Really hoping showmasters have contacted her :dance:

I totally agree with you, i'd also pay that price! and i'll be very happy to spend that amount for such a great stuff!

I also hope that shomasters already contacted her :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The question is would you be willing to pay £60 for it?

Don't forget each guest has to be paid for their participation and with single shots being £10-£15 a time, they'd expect to be paid at least the same per shot.

What?!!!!! This is hilarious

'Each guest has to be paid for their participation' - why?

These people are going to spend 2 days with queues of people paying £15-20 for a signiture. Hey, I wish I could make £15 that easy!

They should be thankful that they have a fan base and that people are willing to pay up to £15 for their autograph. It's not Tom Cruise or Sly Stallone.

I'm sorry but I can't see why if a guest takes 30 mins out of their signing time, they have to be paid for it?

But yes as a huge Hellraiser fan I'd pay up to £50 for a photograph (only if Ashley Laurence is included at a later date).

Still in my opinion this is very cheeky of sm.

I understand that photoshoots need to be paid for. What I mean is I don't see why each Hellraiser guest needs to make another £20 for a group photo. £50 for a group photo sounds like a fair price to me regardless of whether there are 5 or 10 guests in the photo.

The question is would you be willing to pay £60 for it?

Don't forget each guest has to be paid for their participation and with single shots being £10-£15 a time, they'd expect to be paid at least the same per shot.

What?!!!!! This is hilarious

'Each guest has to be paid for their participation' - why?

These people are going to spend 2 days with queues of people paying £15-20 for a signiture. Hey, I wish I could make £15 that easy!

They should be thankful that they have a fan base and that people are willing to pay up to £15 for their autograph. It's not Tom Cruise or Sly Stallone.

I'm sorry but I can't see why if a guest takes 30 mins out of their signing time, they have to be paid for it?

But yes as a huge Hellraiser fan I'd pay up to £50 for a photograph (only if Ashley Laurence is included at a later date).

Still in my opinion this is very cheeky of sm.

I am not entirely sure why is it okay for Cruise/Stallone/Laurence to charge for autographs but not other guests? They are all providing the same service. That is just disrespectful to other guests regardless of who they are.

Also I fail to see why it is cheeky for SM to charge for professional photo shoots and autographs. Guests charge organizers for the appearances/autographs/photos shoots/talk/etc.

I understand that photoshoots need to be paid for. What I mean is I don't see why each Hellraiser guest needs to make another £20 for a group photo. £50 for a group photo sounds like a fair price to me regardless of whether there are 5 or 10 guests in the photo.
The price that Too Tall has used may possibly be just an example, not an exact figure.

Maybe it's just me but personally I would expect to pay more for a photo shoot that contains 10 guests than a photo shoot that contained 5 guests.

You can't have photo shoots with women that hot, Mr Photo Shoot will have to pass due to shyness! :wub:

Poor Rob takes a lot of abuse on here.

I don't think he will pass on the chance of the photo with either of them. He will pass out once in there though.

I do take alot of abuse, I feel I deserve a reward for sucking it all up, perhaps naoko announced for CMMK? or some private female attention to help me with my shyness.

yer i may pass out lol

Every single person who abuses Rob probably wishes they had pictures with all of the guests he has, I know his Who gallery makes me sad ;)

there is always someone with better pictures :-( im just sooo thankful I got into this in late 2009, in my short time ive met many, especially who, alas, I can imagine how many I would of met if id of known about cons ect earlier, even as a child, the people I could of seen,