6.2 DAY OF THE MOON (2/2)

timelord81r

I find it hard to see how the U.S. had the broadcast first. No downloads surfaced prior to the U.K. broadcast.

There was a rumour that the second episode would be broadcast on Easter Sunday in the States, though presumably that didn't happen.

Yeah, I assumed that they had implanted the plan in their minds, as the Doctor had said somewhere in the story line that they could do that
the silents implanted it into the humans minds? much like how the doc defeated the silents at the end?

if not

why is the fbi and the military after amy, rory and the doc on shoot to kill?

Yeah, the Silence can brainwash people to do things, he claimed that the reason we were going to the moon was because they put the idea there, and so when there was the video of "You should kill us all on sight", the human race couldn't help but do it because they had been brainwashed to do so. I also put the reason the TARDIS crew are being hunted down to the Silence try to get rid of them and brainwashing certain humans to do it for them

Yeah, I assumed that they had implanted the plan in their minds, as the Doctor had said somewhere in the story line that they could do that
the silents implanted it into the humans minds? much like how the doc defeated the silents at the end?

if not

why is the fbi and the military after amy, rory and the doc on shoot to kill?

Yeah, the Silence can brainwash people to do things, he claimed that the reason we were going to the moon was because they put the idea there, and so when there was the video of "You should kill us all on sight", the human race couldn't help but do it because they had been brainwashed to do so. I also put the reason the TARDIS crew are being hunted down to the Silence try to get rid of them and brainwashing certain humans to do it for them

Was never explained why the silence wanted to go to the moon either was it? and why they built the space suit for the kid? so many holes or things the audience is left to presume over. I hope at least later in the series when the kid comes back into play and her regen we at least find out why they had her in the suit? to stop her regenerating? how did she get out? and they just left her? what was that eye patch woman saying amy dreaming about? these things better be answered, last thing i want is for who to be like lost and vanish up its own ass

I find it hard to see how the U.S. had the broadcast first. No downloads surfaced prior to the U.K. broadcast.

They dont, they get it the same day as us just a few hours later due to the time difference.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there was to be a premier of the first two episodes (I think back-to-back) in America before us. I know the time difference would account for their seeing episode one before us, but I thought it worked out that we would see things before them. Didn't the UK premier Revenge of the Sith before America, due to time difference?

Anyway, another thing... how come the newer Who stars always do the conventions and shows in the states, but not here. Tennant did and now Smith has?

I know the BBC are doing lots of work with BBC America to get the shows out there more, but come one, it's a British TV show, get the cast to do some British con's and shows!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there was to be a premier of the first two episodes (I think back-to-back) in America before us. I know the time difference would account for their seeing episode one before us, but I thought it worked out that we would see things before them. Didn't the UK premier Revenge of the Sith before America, due to time difference?

Anyway, another thing... how come the newer Who stars always do the conventions and shows in the states, but not here. Tennant did and now Smith has?

I know the BBC are doing lots of work with BBC America to get the shows out there more, but come one, it's a British TV show, get the cast to do some British con's and shows!

They had to wait a week for the 2nd part just like we did. They get it around 7 hours or so after the english broadcast, I only know this because some US friends on facebook were saying not to post any spoilers cos they won't get it for another 7 hours.

The events that Tennant and Smith have attended are events like comic con where it's more promotional stuff rather than signings or an actual convention, it's probably in their contract to do it. We dont have the same sort of events over here.

Would be awesome to get them to a signing though. :poki: