Nothing new :-(

• Moderators

Considering the event already has 2 guests, and it's over 6 months away, I don't think ME need to be in any rush to sign people up. They can take their time in getting the best guests possible.

Considering the event already has 2 guests, and it's over 6 months away, I don't think ME need to be in any rush to sign people up. They can take their time in getting the best guests possible.

I know - I just really can't be bothered to do any work and have got desperate for distractions! I've tried everything, replied to everyone on facebook, chipped in on some teaching forums, even yelled at the kids a couple of times, there really was nothing left to try! :YAHOO:

I know - I just really can't be bothered to do any work and have got desperate for distractions! I've tried everything, replied to everyone on facebook, chipped in on some teaching forums, even yelled at the kids a couple of times, there really was nothing left to try! :YAHOO:

Are you a teacher then?? I will officially be a teacher by ET6 (providing I pass the rest of my course!!)

I know - I just really can't be bothered to do any work and have got desperate for distractions! I've tried everything, replied to everyone on facebook, chipped in on some teaching forums, even yelled at the kids a couple of times, there really was nothing left to try! :D

Are you a teacher then?? I will officially be a teacher by ET6 (providing I pass the rest of my course!!)

For my sins, yes! Primary teacher - secondary scares me :D

How are you training? I did the Graduate Teacher Programme and was lucky enough to be recruited into the school I trained in - very lucky!

It's gonna be at least a couple of months before there's another announcement, I think...I'm not impatient though, I know the guests will be awesome :D

The Guests WILL be awesome. :)

And so will the attendee's!!! :D

For my sins, yes! Primary teacher - secondary scares me :thumbup:

How are you training? I did the Graduate Teacher Programme and was lucky enough to be recruited into the school I trained in - very lucky!

I am doing a 3 year BA (hons) in Primary Ed with QTS - intense. And am NEARLY FINISHED - woohoo. Looking for jobs for September now. I worked in secondary as a TA and they're not that scary really.... although I have chosen to train in Primary - lol.