Lots of questions...!

newfan

Hello :)

This will be my first ET event and I have a lot of questions if you can help me?

1. What is the general schedule like? Are the days all filled up with stuff going on? When do we find out the schedule?

2. Is there something on on the Sunday evening? I have just booked the room at the hilton and booked for Sunday too, but as we only live a few hours away I was thinking it might be better to go home on Sunday?

3. What do we do about food? I know we get breakfast, but I was wondering if everyone brings food with them or eats in the hotel bars or if the event put on any food?

4. I have ordered the standard tickets, so will these arrive in the post? I know as we have standard passes we don't get any photographs included, but can we pay for these seperately? And if yes, when?

Sorry for asking so many questions! So excited about ET6, but it feels like it's ages away!! xx

• Moderators

Hello and welcome :D

1. The schedule generally follows the pattern of the one below which is for the last event:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....amp;hl=schedule

So Friday is basically only the evening activities - gold pass drinks, opening ceremony, and party. Saturday and Sunday are full of the main activities - signings, photos and talks.

This is normally posted during the week of the event itself.

2. There is a party on Sunday but it does tend to be a quieter one than the other nights. Friday and Saturday are definitely the liveliest ones.

3. Some people bring food. There's a small newsagent type shop, a couple of restaurants and the bar, a cheaper Twilight café with some food, you can also get delivery, and there's a few places over at the NEC. So lots of options really.

4. You will receive a registration letter in the post which you'll take to the event and pick up your pass etc. You can buy photos separately which will be at the event itself normally.

• Showmasters Admin

1: Take a look at the ET5 schedule, it'll give you a good idea of what they usually look like http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....amp;hl=schedule

We have autographs and photos in the morning and talks in the afternoon and parties in the evening. So the day is usually reasonably busy.

The scheudle for ET6 will go up about a week before the show.

2: Yes there is a party on Sunday evening. At ET5 it was a pajama party.

3: There is food at the hotel. They put on cheaper food in a food hall for us. There is also other food places within 10-15 minute walk.

4: You will receive a letter in the post about 2 weeks before the event with your badge numbers. You bring that to the event with ID and you'll be given your badge and reg pack.

Yes you can buy photo shoots. They are usually only onsale at the show it's self.