Thank You SM for yet another amazing weekend at ET5!

mmmedwardcullen

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and all the crew for making this weekend amazing! I had a briliant time and have absolutly NO faults at all. I dont even have any constructve critisizm! lol x

actually there was one small detail i wasnt impressed with, and that was at the meal i couldnt order dessert as we ran out of time, yet i paid for the meal! wasnt impressed at all with that but otherwise all good!

is it true that if u were gold u cud get a pic of all guests together for free? coz if so i never got one :lol:

Yes, that is true. All gold and silver pass holders get this picture. It's been that way since the first ET I think. It has been available for a couple of shows for sure. You pick it up at registration Sunday morning.

You can write to the office and ask if they can mail it to you: info@showmastersonline.com

is it true that if u were gold u cud get a pic of all guests together for free? coz if so i never got one :WINCE:

Yes, that is true. All gold and silver pass holders get this picture. It's been that way since the first ET I think. It has been available for a couple of shows for sure. You pick it up at registration Sunday morning.

You can write to the office and ask if they can mail it to you: info@showmastersonline.com

ok will do thanks x