Night is Day

Hi guys,

We had such a blast at the 2010 Collectormania that we would love to return, and hopefully bring more of our cast along too!

Would you like to see us come back? I've contacted Showmasters, so fingers crossed.

If it happens, what would you like to see from us? New clips from the movie? The actual movie? A new comic book? A guest talk? Let me know so we can plan ahead!

You can watch our video highlights from the 2010 show at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=jn6eEM6XmGk

I hope to see you all soon!

Fraser

Hi Fraser hope you and the cast and crew do come back to collectormania glasgow as meeting you and the Night is Day cast and crew was one of my highlights of the convention i would really like to meet some of the other cast like Elaine c Smith and Colin McCredie and have a guest talk and i would also love to see new clips from the movie and a new comic the comic i got at last years convention was great :Dwish you all the best with the movie and hope to see you at the convention in august :WINCE:

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to show you guys two sketches from David Fergusson, a Scottish comic book artist from Glasgow, who has joined the Night is Day team. David will be working on a web comic called "Lexi" based on our vampire of the same name in the movie.

We might convince him to come along to be a part of the team at Collectormania and sign his work!

Jason.jpg

Lexi-2.jpg

What do you guys think?

Fraser

Nice sketches and would be nice to meet him. Can I ask what other work David has done, as I am not familiar at all with his work.

Nice sketches and would be nice to meet him. Can I ask what other work David has done, as I am not familiar at all with his work.

David is Freelance and sadly hasn't been picked up yet (that's not going to last long!) you can see his work at http://cyrano17.deviantart.com/gallery/ and I hope I can convince him to come to Collectormania!

David is Freelance and sadly hasn't been picked up yet (that's not going to last long!) you can see his work at http://cyrano17.deviantart.com/gallery/ and I hope I can convince him to come to Collectormania!

Hey guys, dunno if you'll remember me from last year's Collectormania event - I was in the front row watching the talk for Night is Day as well as talking with members of the cast and crew. I gave you guys a link to my account on YouTube. I'm looking forward to this year's event, and if you guys are showing up, it would certainly make my day! I was highly inpressed with the presentation of Night is Day and have been influenced by one of your actors, Mark (notably for his Lord of The Rings musical sketch, LOL).

Hope to see you lot soon! :YAHOO:

~ JAY

Hey guys - as long as Collectormania wants us, we'll be there!

I'll take your feedback and present it with the team and we'll see what we can put together but all going well we'll be able to show you our exclusive sizzle reel with brand new finished footage from the film - more slideshows, presentations and more cast and crew.

If you want Night is Day to give a talk on the weekend please let Showmasters know how much you enjoyed our last talk and we'll be sure to make it really memorable!

In the meantime check out our brand new poster for the movie!

NiD-poster3-MatCrisp-1.jpg

Find us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=237674711930 - and support the cause!

Let's get Night is Day in the cinema!

Wow the poster is really great cant wait to see the sizzle reel with brand new footage,slideshow,presentations and meeting more of the cast and crew :D

Go email Showmasters and tell them you want us back! :P

i will meeting you and the cast and crew from Night is Day was one of the highlights from last year :D