Introduce Yourself

dragonsanddaffodils

I think I'll have a go at this! :D

Name: Maria

Where you are from: Berkshire,

ETs attended: ET1, ET3, ET4, ET5 & the London Proms (we got stuck in the carpark AND the lift so not a great time :lol: )

Interests: Twilight, Harry Potter, True Blood (reading & watching) I sew, Make cards & the odd bit of jewellrey. I also have a great appreciation for hot men ;)

Attending on your own or with others: I shall be arriving with my sister & then meeting up with my crew of crazy chicks

This would be me. Feel free to come say Hi if you see me

Untitledj.jpg

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll have a go at this! :D

ETs attended: ET1, ET3, ET4, ET5 & the London Proms (we got stuck in the carpark AND the lift so not a great time :P )

Interests: Twilight, Harry Potter, True Blood (reading & watching) I sew, Make cards & the odd bit of jewellrey. I also have a great appreciation for hot men ;)

Attending on your own or with others: I shall be arriving with my sister & then meeting up with my crew of crazy chicks

Untitledj.jpg

Worry not, my mum's going and she's older than you ;) and she won't be happy that I've said this XD

• 1 month later...

Name: Marie

Age: 32 will be 33 at ET6 (i stopped maturing after i was 15 years old) ;)

Where you are from: Bristol

ETs attended: This will be my first (EXCITED)

Interests: Twilight (of course) spending time with my family, photograpy, jewellery making, reading

Attending on your own or with others: Will be comming alone as none of my freinds are Twihard enough, but really looking forward to it as my own adventure and looking forward to making some new twihard friends, who like me are going to love twilight forever <3

I think I'll have a go at this! ;)

ETs attended: ET1, ET3, ET4, ET5 & the London Proms (we got stuck in the carpark AND the lift so not a great time :poki: )

Untitledj.jpg

You certainly aren't the oldest I'm older than you and going and bringing my mum I've stopped worrying whether I'm the oldest or not as long as you can party with everyone what does age matter

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Im Kaci (real name Kaysha) Im 26 and im from Wrexham, North Wales.

This will be my 2nd ET my 1st being ET4, which I loved!

Ive been registered on the rhis forum for a while now, but only just remembered my log in details. LOL.

Im really looking forward to seeing everyone I met at ET4 and looking forward to meeting many many more new people.

If anyone can remember as far back as ET4, I was wearing a bright blue dress with a little blue hat on the top of my head. Mostly found dancing on the chairs near the back of the party room on the sat night. If i can figure out how to upload a pic, i will. LOL.

Oh and this time round I will be bringing my little sister with me (shes 17 so not so little!) We both cant wait and are already planning what to bring!!!

311894_10150103875878012_707693011_7414746_2866991_n.jpg

Not sure if thats worked!

Also if you would like to add me on FB, just search Kaci Hatfield :)

Name: Joanne

Background: Married Primary school teacher with 4 kids of my own

Attended: ET4 and ET5 (see signature)

Going with my equally Twifanatical friend Karen - looking forward to seeing some of the people we've met up with at the last few!

If you want to friend me I'm on the ET6 page on facebok - track me down!

Hi,

Ive been registered on the rhis forum for a while now, but only just remembered my log in details. LOL.

Im really looking forward to seeing everyone I met at ET4 and looking forward to meeting many many more new people.

If anyone can remember as far back as ET4, I was wearing a bright blue dress with a little blue hat on the top of my head. Mostly found dancing on the chairs near the back of the party room on the sat night. If i can figure out how to upload a pic, i will. LOL.

Oh and this time round I will be bringing my little sister with me (shes 17 so not so little!) We both cant wait and are already planning what to bring!!!

Hello Kaci

Nice to meet you-- canny wait to see you and dance on the tables and chairs again!! xxxx

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Averil (not Avril Lavigne I hate being called that lol)

Age (if you want to): 26 going on 16 ^__^

Where you are from: Milton Keynes

ETs attended: My first one!!

Interests: Reading, playing neopets, doodling, spending time with my other half, daughter and little sister.

Attending on your own or with others: Im attending with my little sister :) (she is 16)

Pic:

31949_1428157978336_1064407362_1266932_3198293_n.jpg

Me and Chaske... his sooo tall lol!

Hi,

Cute outfit!! Im going with my little sister too (16) Its nice to have someone I know to go with.

And we are both so excited!!!

Name: Michaela

Age (if you want to): 21 by ET6

Where you are from: from birmingham living in wolverhampton

ETs attended: 3,4 and 5

Interests: stuffs.... i spend too much time online and reading... master procrastinator here

Attending on your own or with others: with the sister and a few others :)....provided i can still get a ticket by the time the next student loan comes lol

Pic:

180093_10150093759426012_557386011_6780856_1386892_n.jpg

Woah, i kinda want to update that now lmao.... it's been a while :unsure:

Name: Michaela (still)

Age (if you want to): 21

Where you are from: from birmingham

Interests: I play on the internet, alot lol.... you can find me on tumblr, twitter, a different forest and fanfiction.net lol. Other crap i like: Glee, Doctor who, Harry Potter, Disney and being a perv (tumblr can be very useful for the whole being a perv thing.... and the fic...)

Attending on your own or with others: alone but i'll see a bunch of friends there

Interests: stuffs.... i spend too much time online and reading... master procrastinator here

Attending on your own or with others: with the sister and a few others :)....provided i can still get a ticket by the time the next student loan comes lol

Pic:

Woah, i kinda want to update that now lmao.... it's been a while :blush:

Interests: I play on the internet, alot lol.... you can find me on tumblr, twitter, a different forest and fanfiction.net lol. Other crap i like: Glee, Doctor who, Harry Potter, Disney and being a perv (tumblr can be very useful for the whole being a perv thing.... and the fic...)

Attending on your own or with others: alone but i'll see a bunch of friends there

Your hair is so pretty!! <3

Pic:

Woah, i kinda want to update that now lmao.... it's been a while :lol:

thanks! lol, it's not like that anymore though :lol: tis just blonde now, i think i'm going to put some light pink and blue in it for ET6 though :)

Pic:

Woah, i kinda want to update that now lmao.... it's been a while :clap:

thanks! lol, it's not like that anymore though :D tis just blonde now, i think i'm going to put some light pink and blue in it for ET6 though :)

OMG! I was going to too!! lol I usually have pink/purple/blue in my fridge on one side :)