gifts

beryl.linehan@btinternet.com

• Showmasters Admin

Hi can you help would we be able to give gifts to rda.Thanks

Hi,

I'm glad this has been raised actually!

We will have a no gift policy in force at the show with Richard or I suspect he will be accepting gifts all weekend! Lol! :D

However, we will have a collection for Sea Shepherd and so both Richard and ourselves would ask that anything you might have spent on a gift you instead put into the Sea Shepherd collection. That would mean a lot to Richard. :YAHOO:

Anything that you have made or letters and such like that technically haven't cost you anything can be given into the registration desk and we will pass them along to Richard at the end of the event. I promise that he will get them!

We hope that you understand on this and I would imagine everyone can see it makes a lot of sense, especially as Richard cares so much about the Sea Shepherd mission.

Thanks

Mark :YAHOO:

Hi,

We will have a no gift policy in force at the show with Richard or I suspect he will be accepting gifts all weekend! Lol! :D

However, we will have a collection for Sea Shepherd and so both Richard and ourselves would ask that anything you might have spent on a gift you instead put into the Sea Shepherd collection. That would mean a lot to Richard. :YAHOO:

Mark :YAHOO:

An excellent idea, and surely something that RDA would be even more appreciative of.

Perhaps Massive could create a form, or slip, so people could include this with any donation they make like to make? This would make the donation more personal and more giftlike.

Hi,

We will have a no gift policy in force at the show with Richard or I suspect he will be accepting gifts all weekend! Lol! :P

However, we will have a collection for Sea Shepherd and so both Richard and ourselves would ask that anything you might have spent on a gift you instead put into the Sea Shepherd collection. That would mean a lot to Richard. :thumbup:

Anything that you have made or letters and such like that technically haven't cost you anything can be given into the registration desk and we will pass them along to Richard at the end of the event. I promise that he will get them!

We hope that you understand on this and I would imagine everyone can see it makes a lot of sense, especially as Richard cares so much about the Sea Shepherd mission.

Thanks

Mark :D

What a lovely idea! :D

• 4 weeks later...