what do people wear to the opening ceremony?

nik2767

the reason i ask is because theres a gap between the opening ceremony and the party so are people going to the opening ceremony and the then goinfg to get changed for the party or are you wearing ur outfit for the party to the opening ceremony? i dont wanna go in jeans if everyones in their dresses just wondering as theres a hr and half gap

thanks

I normally wear Twilight themed top on the fri with jeans. And then I show my true colours lol with my Team Edward hoodie, I bought at Et3

Tip for you- if you're having photos on the saturday, wear something you feel and look good in on photo's lol. I learned the hard way and at ET2 I regretted wearing what I wore.

Anything goes at the parties - some dress themed or cosplay and others just wear normal stuff. You'll have a great time whatever you choose to wear.

And for us mad ones....Red eyes here I come! :thumbup:

Tip for you- if you're having photos on the saturday, wear something you feel and look good in on photo's lol. I learned the hard way and at ET2 I regretted wearing what I wore.

Okay, I'm being really curious here, but.... What did you wear on your shoots??

Okay, I'm being really curious here, but.... What did you wear on your shoots??

Lol. Was just my black tshirt with silver twilight logo on front. It merged into the back drop as it was covered in the twilight logo too. Also the short sleeves did not flatter my upper arms. lol. Especially when I hugged Chaske so tight, my upper arm doubled in size! he he. And I'm actually a Vampire Girl! (may have to dip my foot into the wolf pack again this time. lol) Also, didn't wash my hair as I was hung over from Friday party - big mistake. Please, live and learn. x