swearing

partyboy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly swearing doesn't really work for me as I've got quite a posh accent :lol: when I say f*** it sounds like fork. Quite sad really  :P

it doesnt matter when i say f*** i come out with fook

you're right, but it's kinda annoying when I say to someone f*** off and they go, 'Oh my god, that's so cute, say it again' which isn't really the desired effect :lol:

Unfortunatly swearing doesn't really work for me as I've got quite a posh accent :D when I say f*** it sounds like fork. Quite sad really  :D

you're right, but it's kinda annoying when I say to someone f*** off and they go, 'Oh my god, that's so cute, say it again' which isn't really the desired effect :D

At C5, I bet people are gonna go up to you and say "Oh say f*** off please!" LoL! :D

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Unfortunatly swearing doesn't really work for me as I've got quite a posh accent :rolleyes: when I say f*** it sounds like fork. Quite sad really  :angel:

you're right, but it's kinda annoying when I say to someone f*** off and they go, 'Oh my god, that's so cute, say it again' which isn't really the desired effect :P

At C5, I bet people are gonna go up to you and say "Oh say f*** off please!" LoL! :D

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Shhhhh....don't give people ideas ;)

You know what I don't get, why people ** out letters. Everyone knows what it means. Can anyone actually explain that to me?  :rolleyes:

Because it's actually an inbuilt thing on the forum, it censors the swearing ... so I could type F U C K and get away with it, but if I put f*** then it automatically *** it!

Can I just point out, that it never used to do, honest!!!!!!!!!

Alternatively you could say uckfay, ankerway, olloxbay, you get the drift???

You know what I don't get, why people ** out letters. Everyone knows what it means. Can anyone actually explain that to me?  :D

Because it's actually an inbuilt thing on the forum, it censors the swearing ... so I could type F U C K and get away with it, but if I put f*** then it automatically *** it!

Can I just point out, that it never used to do, honest!!!!!!!!!

Alternatively you could say uckfay, ankerway, olloxbay, you get the drift???

ohay igpay atinlay

you go from the first vowel of the word and take the constanents that were in front and put them at the end and then add ay

lol years ago in spanish me and one of my friends taught ourselves backslang. It was good cos not many people knew how do speak it...but then she taught it to some others..Grrr...Who here knows Uvaguv...Hard to type but good to speak!

sounds interestn...wot the hell is it?!