Buffy & Charmed Guests

Olly2288

Im so glad you'v managed to get Iyari Limon, that has CONFIRMED that I'm coming.

Julie Caitlin Brown is Iyari's convention manager, an Julie is also James C. Leary's.

If you've made a deal with Julie for Iyari, then it would be quite easy to make one for James aswell :D

Buffy guests rule.

Eg. Sarah Hagan

Indigo

Amy Acker

Charisma Carpenter

Clare Kramer

Juliet Landau

So do Charmed guests, but all the Charmed actors are leads!

Eg. Holly Marie Combs

Shannen Doherty

Brian Krause

Please get some more Buffy guests?

Will these guests that you arrange be attening ALL the dates? I mean he october date, AND the april/may date next year? Or are those 2 totally different events? Help! :D

Edited by Olly2288

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hey! welcome :D October is Collectormania 4 ... the next one will be Collectormania 5 etc etc they're separate events with different guests .. I'm excited to see Iyari too wooohoo - seeing James C Leary next weekend at The Harvest in London :D

omg ur so lucky to met james. clem is great, he really is.

that means im gona have to go to C4 if i wana meet Iyari! Damn, moneys gona be tite i can tell ya.

I have the christina aguilere concert october, and c4 october. its all gonna set me back about 3 bloody hundred quid, and im only 14! thats ALL of my allowance that i WORK for, rite up till october. *bites lip and whispers THEY'RE WORTH IT!* :D:D:lol:

• Moderators

Yeah, I'm only coming for her ... so far ... maybe tonite we'll get some nice guests! I like horror films n stuff too, perhaps they will give us some actors that appear in more than one thing! B)