The Park Inn - Room Prices

Matt Cothier

Just contacted the Park Inn, because my credit card statement shows nothing has been taken out despite giving them my details last week. They confirmed it hasn't been actioned, but they still had my credit card details on thier screen, which is a bit disconcerting.

Remains to be seen if it gets taken this time.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just contacted the Park Inn, because my credit card statement shows nothing has been taken out despite giving them my details last week. They confirmed it hasn't been actioned, but they still had my credit card details on thier screen, which is a bit disconcerting.

Remains to be seen if it gets taken this time.

It took me two attempts for them to actually reserve my room. The first time they took all my credit card details & then I rang up and they had no evidence of me ringing before... oh well. I'll see what Friday brings when I pay my balance.

I called them again today to pay for the room (5th attempt!!) and the friendly gentleman told me that they will automatically take out the payment at the end of the month and it should show on my statement around the 31st. All he took was my name and he knew the room was for Bitten 2!

This is the 4th lot of different information I have been given and I really hope this friendly guy was right, because I don't want to get angry with him!!!

Is it weird to hope that I'm £116 down in my account very soon?!? :D

that's what they told me would happen when I booked my room in August last year!

I called them again today to pay for the room (5th attempt!!) and the friendly gentleman told me that they will automatically take out the payment at the end of the month and it should show on my statement around the 31st. All he took was my name and he knew the room was for Bitten 2!

This is the 4th lot of different information I have been given and I really hope this friendly guy was right, because I don't want to get angry with him!!!

Is it weird to hope that I'm £116 down in my account very soon?!? :P

that's what they told me would happen when I booked my room in August last year!

I wasn't sure whether I had to make the payment by the end of January, or if they will take the payment out automatically. :lol:

The last thing I want was to lose the room. ;)

I don't think their email system is working. I phoned to check about my room because I had not received conformation and the guy I spoke to said that it was showing up on their system as the email was delivered. I had asked for the email to be sent to me (as i paid) and to my friend as the booking is in her name. Neither email arrived. I asked for them to be sent again, after checking my booking was ok, and once again neither of us has had the message.

Called them again just (attempt 6) and the lady said she just took the payment. I was on hold for a minute! She said it went through and will be posting my receipt! We shall see in a few days!!! :D

I think next time I'm making a journey to the hotel to pay in person with cash..... Hehe! :D

Oh My God!

Apparently my confirmation letter went out on the post on the 3rd Feb - I asked for an e-mail confirmation not letter to start with.

And apparently this bloke that I spoke too has not had anyone from here ringing to enquire about any issues.

I've now asked AGAIN for another confirmation e-mail he said he would send it right out. Just checked - nothing yet.