Tickets

tenshidarkangel

Have just recived my Eternal twilight "letter" but my Road house one hasnt arrived yet. I ordered them both at the same time so i was wondering if there working on the same thing ( a letter you present) or will there be tickets like at LFCC? Or are they being dispached at a later date to ET?

Thank you!

• Moderators

Jola mentioned in one thread or another that the registration letters for Roadhouse would probably start going out this week sometime.

She tends to dispatch all of the letters for each convention at once, rather than based on when they are ordered.

Edited by etmuse

The Registration Ticket Letters for this event will be posted out this week.

Sorry for any delay, but I was pre-occupied with getting all the ones for ET4 sorted first (as there were hundreds and hundreds of those!) and then I had to wait for postage.

Now that Bitten & ET4 have been posted I can concentrate on getting the Roadhouse ones out. The event isn't for another month or so yet, so there's plenty of time to get them out to you. It does state on the online shop that they're usually sent out 2 weeks before the event, but if I can get them out sooner, I do try :pyth:

The Registration Ticket Letters for this event will be posted out this week.

Sorry for any delay, but I was pre-occupied with getting all the ones for ET4 sorted first (as there were hundreds and hundreds of those!) and then I had to wait for postage.

Now that Bitten & ET4 have been posted I can concentrate on getting the Roadhouse ones out. The event isn't for another month or so yet, so there's plenty of time to get them out to you. It does state on the online shop that they're usually sent out 2 weeks before the event, but if I can get them out sooner, I do try :pyth:

1 month today to be exact :D, which means I better book my ticket tonight.