Tom Felton For C4 and Rupert Grint

Jacali

yay, rupert is fantastic lol...his brill face-thingy´s in the movies are sooooooo cool!

i also would love to see (if i can) the others (even dan radcliffe though i don´t like him as much as tom or elijah wood...<--hope he´ll be invited too but not that sure)...is orlando bloom invited or just in convo bout getting him to cm4? i can remember some thread bout getting him to mk...cuz if he´d be not there, i´m not sure i can get my cousine to cm4, cuz i don´t think brandon boyd would be there :blink:...without my cousine i can forget collectormania, but anyway it´s time till next comes

hope i can meet some of you than lol. you have to know the crazy little german bitch who´s going to work during summer-vacations...4 weeks...am i stupid?...yap i am...

yeh, "jacali and Suzi's private Hp convention" lol

ohh yes we should indeedy!!!

lol that sounds kinda dirrrrty :blink:

on in ure mind that wud be jacs!!!

moi? dirrty moi???? oh no, im totally innocent and naive suz! :angel:

B):blink:;)

yay, rupert is fantastic lol...his brill face-thingy´s in the movies are sooooooo cool!

i also would love to see (if i can) the others (even dan radcliffe though i don´t like him as much as tom or elijah wood...<--hope he´ll be invited too but not that sure)...is orlando bloom invited or just in convo bout getting him to cm4? i can remember some thread bout getting him to mk...cuz if he´d be not there, i´m not sure i can get my cousine to cm4, cuz i don´t think brandon boyd would be there :blush:...without my cousine i can forget collectormania, but anyway it´s time till next comes

hope i can meet some of you than lol. you have to know the crazy little german bitch who´s going to work during summer-vacations...4 weeks...am i stupid?...yap i am...

Well u never know!!!! Apparently, Currently Orlando is in Mersly nr MK filming his new film TROY!!!!! yay!!!!! My mate has driven past where he is staying, but got no saucy glimpses of him!!! :rolleyes: