Totally Disheartened

brokendreams

I'm sorry but what do you expect!? You think they're just gonna go OH I AGREE I'M GONNA GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND YOU GET YOUR TICKETS FOR FREE!

Honestly?

If you arent happy, don't go. If you weren't sure, shouldn't of bought tickets. Nothing is ever sure. Now we arent sure whether they're gonna carry on attending.

And why are you displeased with so many guests? I mean any obsessed twilight lover loves any guest and doesnt care? You cant ever be to sure whether the guest is gonna be nice or not.

And yes, you are allowed your opinion but if you want to air it then expect something back? Don't go crying when someone disagrees. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An event so good is worth every penny, and you seriously can't judge the guests your 'disappointed' in until you've met them. You haven't met them before, and even if they were just in the background, they might still be an amazing person and really nice!!!

• Moderators

I'm not going to say i'm ecstatic about this convention. I just think everything could be handled more professionally and NICER!

and NOT have everyone saying oh i think your wrong blah blah.

IT'S AN OPINION, EVERYONE HAS ONE, if you don't like it don't say anything.

Sorry, I'm a little confused here.

What hasn't been handled professionally or nice?

An event so good is worth every penny, and you seriously can't judge the guests your 'disappointed' in until you've met them. You haven't met them before, and even if they were just in the background, they might still be an amazing person and really nice!!!

yeahh. . i expected Tinsel to be rubbish but she was one of the best and so nice and funny. You can't knock something until you try it (:

I'm sorry but what do you expect!? You think they're just gonna go OH I AGREE I'M GONNA GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK AND YOU GET YOUR TICKETS FOR FREE!

Honestly?

If you arent happy, don't go. If you weren't sure, shouldn't of bought tickets. Nothing is ever sure. Now we arent sure whether they're gonna carry on attending.

And why are you displeased with so many guests? I mean any obsessed twilight lover loves any guest and doesnt care? You cant ever be to sure whether the guest is gonna be nice or not.

And yes, you are allowed your opinion but if you want to air it then expect something back? Don't go crying when someone disagrees. :)

Who's says i'm crying? humm

and no i didn't expect that, i expect a reply.

Don't get snotty love.

I bought my tickets because i knew Peter, Cameron and Alex we're attending, and i'm really pleased that they got announced. I'm just SAYING that i'm not pleased with the rest.

I think its a great event that will get so many people hyped and a chance to meet other and characters they love.

and not not all twilight lovers will like every person included within the film. There isn't a LAW to what obsessed Twilight lovers must love.

I'm sorry you think that.

I didn't mention anything about a guest being nice or not? whatt?

i may not know much about ETs but they do care because its there job and they oviously care about it because why would you try and get a job organising cons if you didn't want to do it and those 2 guest may not have big parts but if they wasn't there twilight saga would not be the twilight saga they may have great storys from on-set and we would not know if they where not coming so if you think it's a waste of money don't complain just don't book to go again.

I'm not going to say i'm ecstatic about this convention. I just think everything could be handled more professionally and NICER!

and NOT have everyone saying oh i think your wrong blah blah.

IT'S AN OPINION, EVERYONE HAS ONE, if you don't like it don't say anything.

Sorry, I'm a little confused here.

What hasn't been handled professionally or nice?

The forums, I didn't expect everyone to get so snotty and people telling us we are wrong, just because we have a negative opinion on something.

yeahh. . i expected Tinsel to be rubbish but she was one of the best and so nice and funny. You can't knock something until you try it (:

I haven't 'knocked it' I said i wasn't pleased.

I use to watch Kyle XY with Kirsten Prout in. and she was lovely. I didn't say i didn't they were nice, at all.

Your misunderstanding everything i'm saying.

Honestly?

Don't get snotty love.

I bought my tickets because i knew Peter, Cameron and Alex we're attending, and i'm really pleased that they got announced. I'm just SAYING that i'm not pleased with the rest.

I think its a great event that will get so many people hyped and a chance to meet other and characters they love.

and not not all twilight lovers will like every person included within the film. There isn't a LAW to what obsessed Twilight lovers must love.

umm, sorry but she's not getting snotty. she's trying to deal with someones a little too strong opinion. You're acting as if we should all agree!! That's not an opinion - thats biased, love.

and like Lily said, I was only interested in Jamie and Kiowa for ET3, I wasn't expecting much from the others, but they were all great and so it wasn't just Jamie and Kiowa that made the event amazing! :thumbup:

• Moderators

The forums, I didn't expect everyone to get so snotty and people telling us we are wrong, just because we have a negative opinion on something.

We're happy for people to discuss things. We have positive and negative opinions on here.

That's nothing to do with being 'professional' as far as I'm aware, and I don't think anyone from Massive Events or the moderating team has been snotty?

I would like everyone to remain calm if discussion is to carry on, and everyone knows that. It's not that no-one is allowed a negative opinion, but of course it will be replied to on a public forum :thumbup:

The only thing I actually object to is anyone suggesting the organisers 'don't care' about anyone else, which was brought up earlier.

Don't get snotty love.

So,, you come onto a forum full of people who love twilight, massive events, the guests etc and you didn't expect someone who disagrees? hahahahaa.

Tobehonest with you, everyone i know who loves and is obsessed with twilight doesn't complain about any guests whether they are small or not? :/ And how can you not be pleased with them. You don't know them. You are never sure whether they're gonna turn out to be brilliant, funny and maybe nicer than a bigger guest.

i may not know much about ETs but they do care because its there job and they oviously care about it because why would you try and get a job organising cons if you didn't want to do it and those 2 guest may not have big parts but if they wasn't there twilight saga would not be the twilight saga they may have great storys from on-set and we would not know if they where not coming so if you think it's a waste of money don't complain just don't book to go again.

Louise - you have a point :thumbup: and a good one :D

We're happy for people to discuss things. We have positive and negative opinions on here.

That's nothing to do with being 'professional' as far as I'm aware, and I don't think anyone from Massive Events or the moderating team has been snotty?

I would like everyone to remain calm if discussion is to carry on, and everyone knows that. It's not that no-one is allowed a negative opinion, but of course it will be replied to on a public forum :thumbup:

The only thing I actually object to is anyone suggesting the organisers 'don't care' about anyone else, which was brought up earlier.

No, i didn't say any of the team we're snotty. aha.

Just people on the forums really.

I'm a Twilight fan with an opinion that's all.

I just hate everyone who doesn't respect other peoples opinions.

I know people are totally excited about this event, I am, i'm just disappointed with some things, that were mentioned in the beginning post.

I know people are totally excited about this event, I am, i'm just disappointed with some things, that were mentioned in the beginning post.

Excuse me if i'm wrong but you hate everyone who doesn't respect other peoples opinions. Me and Holly are telling you ours and you seem to be hating them. So. I think you're a bit of a hypocrite.

Don't get snotty love.

So,, you come onto a forum full of people who love twilight, massive events, the guests etc and you didn't expect someone who disagrees? hahahahaa.

Tobehonest with you, everyone i know who loves and is obsessed with twilight doesn't complain about any guests whether they are small or not? :/ And how can you not be pleased with them. You don't know them. You are never sure whether they're gonna turn out to be brilliant, funny and maybe nicer than a bigger guest.

Of course i expected somebody to disagree :S

Its a bloody twilight forum.

I'm a huge fan of Twilight. I just have an opinion that obviously people cannot handle :)

and well that's just people you know. I know a few people who are a bit disappointed with the guests.

And of course i don't know them, neither do you, that why we both have opinions which we should each respect.

Excuse me if i'm wrong but you hate everyone who doesn't respect other peoples opinions. Me and Holly are telling you ours and you seem to be hating them. So. I think you're a bit of a hypocrite.

I don't hate them, i'm just simply telling you what i think back, which what an opinion is?

• Moderators

That's fine. It's why the topic has been left here in the first place. We know people have different opinions, and we're happy for everyone to discuss them.

Just sometimes get annoyed if their 'negative' opinion is replied to, and they think they're being 'jumped on' and 'not allowed an opinion' .. that's certainly not the case, but it's often just others with an opposing opinion joining in on the discussion :thumbup:

And I'm SURE you're all capable of doing it without resorting to insults or b!tching between you. You're all fans of the same thing in the end. So let's try and keep it a little mature and sensible please.

I'm a huge fan of Twilight. I just have an opinion that obviously people cannot handle :)

and well that's just people you know. I know a few people who are a bit disappointed with the guests.

And of course i don't know them, neither do you, that why we both have opinions which we should each respect.

I don't hate them, i'm just simply telling you what i think back, which what an opinion is?

You called me snotty. i'm PRETTY SURE thats hating. Unless you're from a complete different place :/

I have met many people who don't like twilight so much and stuff blahblahblah but they don't judge people before they've met them and say they aren't satisfied with them. I havent met them either, no. But i'm not the one saying I am not pleased with them.

We're not disrespecting your opinion, but you are acting a little too strongly by acting as if WE'RE wrong. Like David said, we're not jumping on you, we are sharing our opinions and you are treating us as if we're wrong and we should agree with you.

You called me snotty. i'm PRETTY SURE thats hating. Unless you're from a complete different place :/

I have met many people who don't like twilight so much and stuff blahblahblah but they don't judge people before they've met them and say they aren't satisfied with them. I havent met them either, no. But i'm not the one saying I am not pleased with them.

You said i hated other people opinions not how they talk. I said that what you we're saying was snotty. not that i disrespect your opinion. Please make sure you what your saying is right.

We're not disrespecting your opinion, but you are acting a little too strongly by acting as if WE'RE wrong. Like David said, we're not jumping on you, we are sharing our opinions and you are treating us as if we're wrong and we should agree with you.

I couldn't care less if you agree with me. I posted my opinion on here for David or SM to see, whoever see's it. NOT THE PEOPLE ATTENDING.

oh come on, you could have expected replies like this. The attendees are allowed to put their opinions forward too you know. Sorry for any inconvenience caused, but I will put my opinion forward if I have one, which I do, and I have.

That's fine. It's why the topic has been left here in the first place. We know people have different opinions, and we're happy for everyone to discuss them.

Just sometimes get annoyed if their 'negative' opinion is replied to, and they think they're being 'jumped on' and 'not allowed an opinion' .. that's certainly not the case, but it's often just others with an opposing opinion joining in on the discussion :thumbup:

And I'm SURE you're all capable of doing it without resorting to insults or b!tching between you. You're all fans of the same thing in the end. So let's try and keep it a little mature and sensible please.

I know and i do totally agree with you. The whole point of me replying here was to tell SM what i thought, not everybody else really.

• Moderators

I know and i do totally agree with you. The whole point of me replying here was to tell SM what i thought, not everybody else really.

That's fine :thumbup:

I know things can get a bit heated on here .. easy enough when you're behind a PC isn't it? I'm sure everyone would get along just fine at the cons etc. And it's tricky if you've got a few different people disagreeing .. can feel a bit like you're being ganged up on, even if it's not meant like that.

Your opinion is on here now, which I'm sure ME will take on board, so if it's descending into something more then it's probably best to just walk away and leave it :D