Nice modding guys

None of the mods online have moved it. As far as we could figure out this came directly from SM, who have been online and posting around the time the topic was moved.

Ultimately SM have the last word about posts on here, sorry. Like you say albion, it would not make any sense at all that a moderator moved the topic after letting it go on for several days.

EDIT: Or shortly spoken, what David said. I type too much.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

i moved it there is way to much bashing of mods and bashing of what we do and how we do it

someone has to run the forum and the event and that is us i know lots of you have your own thoughts on how it should be run , but in the end i pay the bill so the buck really end with me .

thank you for the people that really try to help it is noted .

the event will be fine guests are being booked as we speak , if they are to the standard to some of you on here want thats all down to how you want to meet , the event will be busy and fun , why do i believe this ? , i have see that most of the people that attend do not post on forums or hang out in threads , they just go to the front page and see who is coming , and most leave it till around two weeks before , and thats when we start to place the big adds in the papers , there is no point in wasting good money in papers weeks before , so you will not see any but the week before on the radio and in papers we will be full on like every year and thats what works .

i hope that helps put some of the peoples minds to rest we will see you at the event and one last thing we have every intention of running this event for years to come , so a little less of the doom and gloom of this will be the last event etc , chill its all good .

ps i took the thread down as i really could not be botherd to go over the same stuff as i did last year , there is nothing new to talk about in these posts .

jason :o