Underworld 4

danvader123@hotmail.co.uk

Len Wiseman has plans for Underworld 4 and Rhona Mitra it seems wont be back. Instead Len Wiseman tells IGN he intends to bring back his sexy wife Kate Beckinsale.

“It’s all being written and talked about and hopefully all comes together. So we’re seeing how things happen. But we’re all keeping our fingers crossed.â€

Wiseman directed the first two films but took a step back and only produced the third. His wife, Kate Beckinsale, also did not star in the third film, but there has been talk of her returning in the fourth film.

When I asked Wiseman if Beckinsale would indeed be back, he replied, “Yes. That’s the plan. We’re both waiting to see what kind of story comes together. It’s just getting the script to a certain place where we’re both happy with it.â€

Underworls was genius, Underworld 2 was fun, Underworld 3? Blah! Underworld 4? I am not sold yet but it wouldnt take much to sell me on it. Are you up for more UNDERWORLD

*Eyes fly open*

Kate Beckinsale?!?! Oooh Mama! She made that film in that tight black latex number... And the second one.

Okay I need to chuck some cold beer over myself at this great news :thumbup:

hell yes every boys dream come true

Some ladies like that outfit too :D

Very much looking forward to another Underworld film.

Really? Now that is sooo cool to hear :D *Blushes*

• 2 weeks later...

Sony's Screen Gems has moved back the release date for Underworld 4 from September 23, 2011 to January 20, 2012. Right now, the fourth installment of the franchise has that date to itself.

The 3D sequel is expected to feature Kate Beckinsale back in Selene's skin.

Screenwriter John Hlavin previously described the movie as follows: "It will satisfy old fans and excite new audiences, meaning that we don't want to redo the first three movies, so steps are being taken to honor what fans have loved but at the same time introduce fresh elements."

more 3d oh dear y dont we just make everything 3d and forget about normal films? im not a huge fan of 3d but i suppose it was always gonna happen like this to increase ticket sales etc good for the companys bad for our pockets at 10 a film lol