Star Saphire / The phoenix appreciation thread

Ah she definitely deserves her own thread too ;)

I don't have any pics though, but there's at least one more floating around of her in the pink costume with a couple of R2D2s.

Very beautiful....but I think there should just be one joint thread

'For all the girls the guys thought were fit dressed in cosplay at the weekend appreciation thread'

I doubt the forum would be able to hold the strain of it all.

No, dont think a 'fit cosplayers' thread would be great idea because it might upset people who aren't mentioned in it. Im not into cosplay myself but im pretty sure the main idea isn't just to look fit. It's to celebrate someone or someting you are passionate about and display your skills in costume building.

If there are 2 or 3 threads for individuals who are obviously stunning then its ok because most people will accept that some people are just that good looking. But imagine if there was a thread where there were 15-20 people mentioned and you were left out :-(

No, dont think a 'fit cosplayers' thread would be great idea because it might upset people who aren't mentioned in it. Im not into cosplay myself but im pretty sure the main idea isn't just to look fit. It's to celebrate someone or someting you are passionate about and display your skills in costume building.

If there are 2 or 3 threads for individuals who are obviously stunning then its ok because most people will accept that some people are just that good looking. But imagine if there was a thread where there were 15-20 people mentioned and you were left out :-(

we'd make sure to mention everyone we saw. and make people mention themselves if push comes to shove :D