South Meet to see ROTK..

Frodos_Girl

Where do you want the ROTK South meet to be?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want the ROTK South meet to be?

• Swindon
    • Basingstoke
    • Portsmouth

Saturdays no good for me! I gots to work :angel:

anyways, there are 2 cinema's in Swindon, UGC and Cineworld, the latter probably being the cheapest. Ill have to find out showing times and prices! Also, if you wanna go ice skating ill need to ring the Link Centre (where the rink is) and find out session times and prices again, see if its do-able with seeing ROTK.

Theres also travel times to take into consideration, times ppl can get here and time travelling when here, cuz, the rink is in West Swindon (where I live! not in the rink tho, obv..... ;) ) and Cineworld is in Greenbridge, which is the other side of Swindon. If we met up in the town centre (probably the best place to meet) it would mean a bus either way. Buses are really frequent to the link but id again have to find out times for Greenbridge cuz I usually walk to UGC. If you wanted to go ice skating too it would probably be better to go see ROTK in UGC cuz its only over the road from the Link Centre.

Some things to think about at least!

Is there only 3 of us going?! Cmon peeps!

Anyway, Ill find out all the above things and get back to ya!

*goes to look*

Edited by Eli-Jayne

Ok, well on the weds there are 2 showings of ROTK at UGC, 15:20 and 19:20 and Cineworld are showing it 11.30am 3.30 and 7.30pm, I guess thats everyday!? Ill have to ring the Link on tuesday cuz im at wrk tomoro, unless someone else wants to! number is 01793 445566!

Will more than likely have to ring cinemas to find out prices but I imagine it will be about a fiver for an adult (probably me being the only one!) and under that for a child (aww wee people!!)

anyways, gimme sum feedback, tell me what you think!

Talk to ya tomoro, Im off to bedforshire!

Night!!

Elz xx

That's great mate! Thanks for the info. I think the best time would probably be 15:20 [3:20pm] & we could go ice-skating before it. What's that lazer-quest? Is it expensive? Is it good? We could go bowling as well or just go bowling. So we can go ice-skating, lazer-quest & bowling [Have they got paint balling :P I wuv that, it's funny but hurts quite a bit.. anyway] We could do all, one or a couple of them activities. I don't mind they all sound fun! :D C'mon people PLEASE go * :( * lol We'll have an awesome time. Maybe we could get a few alcohol beverages too! ;) Well post here if you are considering it & we can help in anyway possible :)

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

okies hun! I dont know how much Lazerquest costs, I know Pippinweasley and me dont have much money! Just remember if its do-able or not, cuz Lazerquest is in town but all the other things you wanna do are in West Swindon, which means a bus! and this is Swindon buses, which means WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG! and i think i will be sick of buses, bus from west swindon to town, back to west swindon, back to town, back to west swindon! yikes! :D

i like the idea of bowling, then food, then cinema, then more food. (sorry i eat alot!!)

Are there only 3 of us going? hmmmmm. I feel let down by the forum!! But we'll have a great time anyways.

Have you two met before? Cuz you seem really close. :D

As long as we know. I have to work tomorrow so won't be on til late, when the decisions are made could you please post them here? Thanks, then i will know. Like, what time we're meeting and where.

Thanks muchly!

luv me x x x

OK! So, if anyone else wants to come, we are meeting at Swindon Station at about 11.45. Hope to see some of you guys there! ill be checking my email before i go to meet tweedles dum and dee so email me if you wanna know owt!

see ya soon!

Elz xx

Well PW, FG and me went to see rotk together today and we had a really good time! Despite fits of hysterical laughter and old women telling us to shut up, it was a really good day!

and i think we all recommend claires accessories surprise bags! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous of your tiara pw!!! lmao!!!

luv Elz xx

ps

RUN FOREST RUN!!!! its cuz hes a treeeeeeeee! lol :lol:

twas fantabulos!!

BLOW ME I'M A HOBBIT!! :angel:

You're just jealous cuz ur not a princess...

That stupid woman! Get this Forum people! There was this old woman there who took her grandkids to see it (yea awwww) she told us outside that she'd never seen them before. She didn't know who anyone was, she didn't even know who Frodo was. Then she said: 'Oh it's about a ring isn't it?' Anyway, we thought it was sweet that she took her Grandkids. Then we got in there and her Grandson was giving continuous commentry. 'Oh that's Denethor, Steward of Gondor, means he's not king, blah blah blah' And Eli was watching the film all lovely, getting all teary-eyed (bless) and me n Helen were having a laugh like you do, so we didn't say anything. It got to the bit where Gollum and Frodo are fighting on the bridge right, and the boy told her what happens! he said: 'Oh, Frodo pushes Gollum off and he falls too, but he doesn't die, he's clinging on to the rock!' I mean, it didn't effect us, cuz we'd already seen it! but i bet the rest of the cinema hadn't and he said it really loud!! The rudeness.

But it was a fantabulos day! And I thoroughly enjoyed it!! more forum nutters! :(

can't wait to see you again!

luv me x x x

Heya guys! Oh we had such a good time didn't we? :D & PW forgot to mention that after them kids kept talking she said really loud "Will you guys just give it a rest?" LoL, everyone was looking around at us. :D

I found out what that other one was. "When they go in the paths of the dead, wait for tense moment and

shout, "I see dead people!"" :frankie: LoL! Who's Fred? LMFAO & McFluuuuuuurrrrry. PW got the tiara, Eli got the alice band oh that was mine wasn't it HaHaHa & I got some hair clips & that weird purple thing. Ya know about what happened with my train? Well there was no ticket man on the way back so I got home free :P *buys a strawberry milkshake* Are you eating in or taking away? LoLz "Sarah Mary Williams, somes call me Sarah & somes calls me Mary" What a laugh eh :D THE BEACONS ARE LIT...... What other shinanagons went on yesterday? lol I still can't believe i bought a bus ticket even though I had a return *duh* HaHaHa

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

Oh yeh! that stupid guy! he was like, are u eating in or taking away, and i just looked at him and said its a strawberry MILKSHAKE! u know like, emphasis on the MILKSHAKE lol

there was us trying to get our piccies done! i dont think them other ppl where very impressed with us!! :frankie:

I found out what that other one was. "When they go in the paths of the dead, wait for tense moment and shout, "I see dead people!"" ;) LoL! Who's Fred? LMFAO & McFluuuuuuurrrrry. PW got the tiara, Eli got the alice band oh that was mine wasn't it HaHaHa & I got some hair clips & that weird purple thing. Ya know about what happened with my train? Well there was no ticket man on the way back so I got home free :P *buys a strawberry milkshake* Are you eating in or taking away? LoLz "Sarah Mary Williams, somes call me Sarah & somes calls me Mary" What a laugh eh :D THE BEACONS ARE LIT...... What other shinanagons went on yesterday? lol I still can't believe i bought a bus ticket even though I had a return *duh* HaHaHa

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x

:D:D BLIMEY! :lol::wub:

:lol: LOL :lol:

Well, I'm glad you guys all had a great time! I don't believe those stupid kids though - fancy that, getting to THE deciding moment of a build-up of three films, then just giving the ending away like that!!! ;)

Look forward to meeting y'all at C5/LFACC!

Kilty xxxxx :D

:(:(:D:lol: hahahahhaaaaaaaa! Helen! your post just made me laugh! (tho i had to laugh quietly cuz my Dads in bed shhhh!) hahaaaa!

yea silly boy!

can't wait to see you either Kilteus!

And i got that black rose didn't i? "What did you think of tooth ma'am?' "You're not a princess..." "I broke a nail..." 'I thought your name was Sarah?' 'Oh it is, Sarah Mary Williams, somes call me sarah somes call me mary...' ahaha! yea the photo booth!! shiny hair clips.... 'Who's Fred??' 'It's cuz he's a treeeeee!' ahahahaaaa!! *ahem*

luv me x x x

:lol: LoL :o People are gonna read that & think WTF :lol: what is that girl on. HeHe LMAO I jus thought of when you were trying to get into the screen & you basically ran & the man came out & the doors nearly hit you in the face.. LMFAO.. & them kids ran into the wall behind us. HeHeHe The things we were doing with them jelly sweets ;) HaHa

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet x X x