Party themes please?

babe4ever

I too was having a dilemma about a dress! I found a perfect dress but lost my bidding war on EBAY. Then the dresses I wanted were way too expensive considering. Well, finally all of my hard work paid off and I found the perfect dress. As far as money goes, I totally understand. If you go on EBAY, you can find something suitable for the evening and not lose a fortune! I wish you luck!! B)

I too was having a dilemma about a dress! I found a perfect dress but lost my bidding war on EBAY. Then the dresses I wanted were way too expensive considering. Well, finally all of my hard work paid off and I found the perfect dress. As far as money goes, I totally understand. If you go on EBAY, you can find something suitable for the evening and not lose a fortune! I wish you luck!! :P

You should use Auction Sniper

I lost out on a dress for ET2 and someone suggested it to me, haven't lost anything since! It bids in the last few seconds for you.

When you sign up you get 3 free goes, but if you are referred to it by another user (me!) We both get free goes :headscratch:

I too was having a dilemma about a dress! I found a perfect dress but lost my bidding war on EBAY. Then the dresses I wanted were way too expensive considering. Well, finally all of my hard work paid off and I found the perfect dress. As far as money goes, I totally understand. If you go on EBAY, you can find something suitable for the evening and not lose a fortune! I wish you luck!! :D

You should use Auction Sniper

I lost out on a dress for ET2 and someone suggested it to me, haven't lost anything since! It bids in the last few seconds for you.

When you sign up you get 3 free goes, but if you are referred to it by another user (me!) We both get free goes :D

Thanks for the info! I will check that out!

Got the dress I wanted finally. Should be here in 10 days.

See you in October! :pyth:

• Moderators

Just because there hasn't been a reply, it doesn't mean you've been forgotten about. There's a lot of things they are working on, and they have to prioritise.

Sometimes party themes can take quite a while to put together because they need to organise what decoration and other things they can get together. And the Twi-cons have always had more involved themes than some other events, so it does take a while I'm afraid.