Crew

peridot

• Moderators

They would be interesting as extra guests to add to the talks etc, but as a primary member of the guest lineup I don't think they'd sell tickets.

There's enough shows to cover and lots of potential actors/actresses that people want.

• Moderators

In terms of crew instead of cast, I think the only ones people would generally be satisfied to see instead of a cast member would be those on the sort of level of, say, Marti Noxon.

In terms of crew instead of cast, I think the only ones people would generally be satisfied to see instead of a cast member would be those on the sort of level of, say, Marti Noxon.

I got the wrong end of the questioning stick here. I thought you meant a Hallowhedon crew member!

But yeah, I think somebody like Marti Noxon, Drew Goddard, Jane Espenson, those kind of guys, I think people would love that. I know I'd certainly love to see them there. But yeah, it'd have to be somebody of that kind of ilk for people to be enthused. Carl Ellsworth, for instance (who only wrote Halloween), wouldn't be that interesting. And if Ashley Gable (who wrote I Robot, You Jane) was announced, I think I'd send my ticket back to be honest.

Disclaimer: My geekiness isn't SO extreme that I know all the writers' names. I have www.buffyguide.com up :)

Disclaimer: My geekiness isn't SO extreme that I know all the writers' names. I have www.buffyguide.com up :)

Yeah we believe you :o:lol:

Quiet you!

I'll admit, I know a lot of them, but I think we all do. But the guys who wrote the not quite as great episodes, I never paid attention to who they were :P