Andrew Robinson

Is there any chance of Andrew Robinson doing a talk? There used to be loads of talks with individual actors at LFCC, and Andrew Robinson is someone I'd love to hear from.

Andrew Robinson is a total gent and an interesting guy. His first ever film was Dirty Harry in which he starred as the Scorpio Killer. I remember meeting him at Collectormania MK last year and we had a good discussion about that movie.

Tell you what I am tempted to get a photoshoot with Andrew. Dirty Harry is one of my favourite movies of all time.

Is there any chance of Andrew Robinson doing a talk? There used to be loads of talks with individual actors at LFCC, and Andrew Robinson is someone I'd love to hear from.

Andrew Robinson is a total gent and an interesting guy. His first ever film was Dirty Harry in which he starred as the Scorpio Killer. I remember meeting him at Collectormania MK last year and we had a good discussion about that movie.

Tell you what I am tempted to get a photoshoot with Andrew. Dirty Harry is one of my favourite movies of all time.

do it, you know you wanna!!!

give in to your anger and let your journey to the photoshoot side be complete! lol

with 10 photo shoots, Shatner talk and wanting to do the who and sackhoff talk and the fact im actually working lol I doubt id ever be able to make andrews talk. but still would be cool if he had one

Edited by timelord81r

with 10 photo shoots, Shatner talk and wanting to do the who and sackhoff talk and the fact im actually working lol I doubt id ever be able to make andrews talk.

Not doing much then mate? :D

na almost didnt bother coming there is that little for me ;-) lol

Well if you change your mind, I don't mind using your spare Katee photoshoot tickets!

nice try lol

my sunday one is yellow 1 for katee ;-) although im 146 for sat lol

got yellow 2 for lis sladen on sunday, minky knights must be yellow 1

Number 1 for Saturday and I think it's number 3 or 4 on the Sunday.:cylon::D:cylon:

i got sat same time as the sunday thats why mine are so far apart

got all my tickets now aside pertwee, im waiting to order his till the last minute in case any more guests are announced before the shop closes

btw, did u get a pick with adam baldwin?

Edited by timelord81r

Nope, not last month but only cos I had a picture with him last year. Felt like I was stood in a hole or something, he's nearly as tall as you!

Cool bloke, willing to spend plenty of time talking to fans.

Nope, not last month but only cos I had a picture with him last year. Felt like I was stood in a hole or something, he's nearly as tall as you!

Cool bloke, willing to spend plenty of time talking to fans.

really want to meet him! really hope showmasters can get him soon! specifically at a firefly con with the main cast!!

just noticed the scifi thing, new one with them, will keep my eye on that one

Edited by timelord81r