What do you collect?

Serkette

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
well seems odd that he hasn't been around, same as some other people on the forum, no names being mentioned

I wonder what that is supposed to mean?

I ain't stupid, i will find out

Uh oh ... Detective Gollum is on the case lol :rolleyes:

well seems odd that he hasn't been around, same as some other people on the forum, no names being mentioned

I wonder what that is supposed to mean?

I ain't stupid, i will find out

Uh oh ... Detective Gollum is on the case lol :firedevil:

you better believe it baby

:firedevil:

Gollum the easiest way of finding out will be by bribing Showmasters to tell you. Their software tells them all the details when people login in including the genuine id, and email address they're coming in from (not just the one you type for the forum).

I was round there while back and they know who everyone is and how many aliases there are around.

So the HULK could be found. Failing money for a bribe you could always offer children into slavery. Jason probably needs more slaves some of his slave pens were looking almost empty. :headscratch:

I doubt the software would be able to tell the persons email address other than what is on the forum. Are you not mistaking email address for IP address?

Software like this (as in the Forum) wil keep details of where you logged on from, but would not be able to tell you email address since its not stored anywhere in IE. If it does then thats classed as invasion of privacy.

An IP address is a network address that each machine will have when going onto the Internet. It (as in the Forum) will keep track of this address, but there are problems with this. Internet providers, such as AOL, Freeserve and BT assign IP address thats basically the same. What you end up with is someone which seems to have loads of alias's because of there internet provider.

Im sorry to say that that method is not very conclusive. The best you can get from doing that is which ISP is used by which member.

Edited by emotionalvampire