Hotels

MizJordan1990

Hey :)

Okay so for starters, I am a convention newbie :D ET4 will be my first one!

Just curious to see how many people are staying in a different hotel to where the event is being held? I've decided to stay in a premier inn about 20 minutes up the road, i'm coming to the convention with a new friend and we decided we don't really have the funds for the ET4 hotel :)

So yeah...anyone?

If you take a look here;

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=56139

it shows everyone on the forum that's going to ET4, and where they're all staying too :)

ET4 is my first ever convention also :D

Bear in mind, that taxi fares to & from your own hotel might add up [unless you're driving of course!] in which case you may not be far off the actual Hilton prices. That's what swayed me :)

Hey :)

I'm a newbie too but I'm staying at the Hilton. I was originally going to be staying at the holiday inn but I worked out it would cost a fortune to get between places. I think it would probably be the cheaper option instead of paying for taxi's and breakfast is also included at the Hilton, and by what I'm picking up on here people tend to take stuff at breakfast and keep it for lunch etc. haha. Bear in mind you don't pay for the Hilton until you check in either.

I am staying at the Hilton, part of it is cuz thats where it's held but it's also for safety. Don't fancy being in Birmingham at like stupid-am on a Saturday night wearing cosplay lmao!

This is what I thought too but my sister in law (who is 13) is going too and her Dad is taking her and staying at the same hotel so I'll be able to catch a ride to and from the Hilton :)

I'm not being an idiot by thinking the convention is being held at that hotel right? I'm such a newbie, I don't want to end up in the wrong place?

Totally counting down till October!

I am staying at the Hilton, part of it is cuz thats where it's held but it's also for safety. Don't fancy being in Birmingham at like stupid-am on a Saturday night wearing cosplay lmao!

This is what I thought too but my sister in law (who is 13) is going too and her Dad is taking her and staying at the same hotel so I'll be able to catch a ride to and from the Hilton :)

I'm not being an idiot by thinking the convention is being held at that hotel right? I'm such a newbie, I don't want to end up in the wrong place?

Totally counting down till October!

Yes the convention is at the Hilton....roll on Octber :D