WHICH GUEST EXCITES YOU....!

Nina

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forwards to meeting all the guests. Can't wait to meet Alex and Peter again, Alex so I can say "Yay I finally know who you are" and Peter so I can tell him I finally got an iphone.

Lol..... i wanna know more about the previous conversations you had with them...to make you want to say this to them now...Lol...

Hmmm so does Peter have an iphone....?!! Speaking of which, Kiowa used mine at ET3 to go onto YouTube and show us his band.... :crying:

Okay at the time when I met Alex I hadn't read New Moon and it wasn't out in the cinema yet so I had no idea who his character was other than one of the wolf pack. So when I explained this to him he was like "Oh its okay, the best way I can put it is I'm the big bad wolf, you'll love to hate me" and I told him I'd tell him what I thought when I saw him again.

Yeah Peter has an iphone and he tweeted on the Saturday about the forgetting his passport issue. When I saw him at his desk I was like "Cause of you I've been begging my mum for an iphone so I can get your app as well as the vampire transformations one" and he was telling me how good iphones were. So now when I see him I'll be like "See I got one now"