ET4 Newcastle Meet Up

Rachel92

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arghh I have a problem! I can no longer afford to meet up this weekend. I've kinda spent money on tickets to another con (don't think I'm allowed to say much more than that) ans since I had to borrow the money off my mam to pay for that I'm pretty sure she wont be able to lend me anymore.

Feel free to meet up still by all means, I'll just try and arrange another date. Hopefully I should get paid on the 17th if anyone wants to do something on the 18th or 19th (sat or sun). I'm not sure what my timetable will be like for college yet so I can't really arrange to meet up through the week. I should have my timetable this Friday though.

Yeah of course Alex lol. I think I'd probably end up bringing a friend that wont even be coming to the con, just to keep my mam happy really. She's rather protective lol :headscratch:

I'm not sure why I don't like bowling. Just never have lol. If you want to go bowling you should go to the Dunes (south shields). I'd tag along and just observe lol. It wouldn't cost me anything to get there either, it's only down the road to me :WINCE:

unlucky, i wasnt sure on being able to go either, got a skating lesson but longs as we meet up before the convention then its all good :D if we go in october we could maybe do some last minute shopping for the con :D

Edited by Alexx=)