ET4 Newcastle Meet Up

Rachel92

I bet most trains from the North East change over at some place like Darlo, York or Leeds so maybe we could meet up there and from there make our way down together. We'll have to wait till we can book our train ticket in July to sort it out.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well atm it looks like I'll be travelling by train so it would be pretty good if we all went down together. We could even get our own hoodies or t-shirts made 'Geordies at ET4' haha :)

Anyone have an idea of the cost of train tickets? Just so I can try and get the money :)

I'd have to get a Smoggie one made. :)

I looked and from Middlesbrough it was about £70 Return. but we'll have to see in July when we can book them. Buty pertol to Northampton was £50, I think birmingham will be alittle bit more and parking in the Hilton is £7 a day so a train should either be about the same price or even a bit cheaper.

Edited by ~Jenny~

"Mint" haha <3 Geordie shirts FTW!

I'm so going to get a train this time, I'm sick of megabus.

Are you guys from the city or close? Im from Jarrow near South Shields (the nice part!) So many geordies goin, making me excited! Eclipse midnight showing at the Gate anyone? Ha

I'm from South Shields so it's not too far away :)

I think the hoodies would be a great idea, I was only joking at first but if other people are up for it why not? haha

Midnight showing sounds like a brill idea too :D

im from teesside but i dont mind coming to newcastle to meet everyone and like i'll see if i can go to the midnight showing :D

I went to see the Midnight showing of New Moon at The showcase, fingers crossed they are doing it again. It was so much fun, knowing everyone is as obessed as yourself.

I would perfer a t-shirt. Maybe we could up load a pic and then everyone could print it off on a T-shirt transfer and all we'd have to do would be buy a t-shirt and iron it on.

That's a good idea.

I could do some designing and we could all choose 1 design if you's want?

I would perfer a t-shirt. Maybe we could up load a pic and then everyone could print it off on a T-shirt transfer and all we'd have to do would be buy a t-shirt and iron it on.

see if we had hoodies we would all look the same but different colours and maybe we all could get a photoshoot with one of the guests together? :D

Off topic slightly train tickets tend to be about 60 quid return with a 16-25 rail card to Bham it's one train to Bham then a smaller metro-esque but like far nicer train for about 5-10 mins towards the NEC then a 5 min walk to the hilton! Me and Jenny were already gonna train it down together but the more the merrier :) Only thing is yous probably wanna book as soon as tix go on sale and I have to wait to see my uni timetable september time

Ah that's fairly good. I need to apply for a railcard as soon as I get my passport so once they go on sale I should be able to get them. What company or website do you use? I have no experience with trains you see lol :)

Hoodies- Maybe we could have some sort of picture desgin on the front and on the back have Eternal Twilight 4.

Train Tickets- How much do railcards cost? I was thinking about getting one, but not sure if it will be worth it as I don't travel much by train.