Anyone going from Rotherham Or Sheffield?

Mrs.KCullen

Hey guys just wondering if ther will be any body attending ET4 and 5 from Rotherham or Sheffield? Would be cool as me and my friend live near the area. :chair:

I totally cannot wait untill ET4 we're gold this time and tbh the drinks reception sounds pretty nerv racking lmaoo but still siked! hope to meet you all there anywayy.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm 15 when we go to this con and im live out side rotherham. I am now going on my own as my mate cant come. Im looking forward to meeting ya'll there. All people who are going on there own will have to meet up in bar at hilton or summet. If ya'll wanna add me on facebook go for it lol just search Kimberley lapping and its a pic or me with a baby lol. would love to chat to ya'll before we go to the con, If im honest lol im a bit nervous cos Im really shy lol so im trying to get to know people before. we go.

well me n my friend are catching the 10am train from chesterfield which i think goes through sheff b4 u think

so if any ov you are on it we will be the ones with the massive suitcases :P

I think im going to be on that train lol what do you look like lol?? ill keep an eye out for you hehe