NCIS

surfy_sah

• 3 months later...

I have only just really got into NCIS. Luckily my friend had season 1-5 on DVD and I managed to get a hold of 6. I'm a bit confused as to where the UK is with season 7 though. It's playing on FX on Sundays but was wondering if this is a rerun? And when can we expect season 8 which I believe will air in the US in September?

I have only just really got into NCIS. Luckily my friend had season 1-5 on DVD and I managed to get a hold of 6. I'm a bit confused as to where the UK is with season 7 though. It's playing on FX on Sundays but was wondering if this is a rerun? And when can we expect season 8 which I believe will air in the US in September?

FX are tending to be right on the tails of the USA now. Expect Season 8 not long after the States.

Check the episode listings on Wiki, and on FX, and then match up which are which.

Edited by Simondo

I managed to catch a couple last week on Sky 106. I like to watch things from the beginning so need to look into where we are with that one. It was on quite late at night though, is that it's normal time slot?

I will thanks. I'm not 100% sure I like it as much as NCIS but then I used to love JAG and NCIS took over. Can't see the same thing happening with LA though. I think the characters aren't as endearing. When I first started to watch NCIS I found Tony annoying and Tim a bit of a drip but now I think they are great. I loved Kate in the beginning and thought Zeva would never replace her but I can't imagine the show without her now. I still find Abbie a bit of a nause at times, but she's quirky and it wouldn't do if she was like Temperance Brennan (don't know why that character came to mind!) I adore Gibbs. Mark Harmon is one of my favourite actors and is one of my all time favourite movies, The Presidio!

Ah, I'm waffling now lol!!!

Doesn't anyone else watch it?

Edited by JaneDoe

• 1 month later...

I've managed to catch all the season 7 episodes now and I know it's already started in the US but I'm determined not to spoil things by watching season 8 online. I'll wait, I mean it's only a little while longer now!!

I've managed to catch all the season 7 episodes now and I know it's already started in the US but I'm determined not to spoil things by watching season 8 online. I'll wait, I mean it's only a little while longer now!!

Not sure when it starts again in the UK. Have already seen the first episode of Season 8. It is good.

FXUK.com says October but not an exact date which is annoying because I want to set my planner to record the entire series!

I'm really impatient so I'm going to watch the first one if I can find a decent link!

Have been a long time fan of the show and was rather hoping that there would be a convention for it here.

Was also a big fan of JAG.

Cant really get into LA myself. I think it relys on the techno crap too much and not the character developement.

PS I think Abbie Is ace although I love Ziva and thought Kate was a great character - Must like strong women, says something about me perhaps lol

I was a fan of JAG too. I sometimes still watch re runs on CBS Action but I've got so into NCIS now it doesn't compare.

Just gave in and watched season 8 ep. 1 and I really liked it. It was a satisfactory conclusion to what had been going on!

I was a fan of JAG too. I sometimes still watch re runs on CBS Action but I've got so into NCIS now it doesn't compare.

Just gave in and watched season 8 ep. 1 and I really liked it. It was a satisfactory conclusion to what had been going on!

I knew you couldn't resist.

• 4 weeks later...