Where do I start?

thricecursed

Hi everybody! I don't even know where to start..just wanted to jump in and introduce myself. :P My name is Cherie & I live in Bromsgrove. I'm from Texas but I've lived here for 5 years. Yes, I still have my accent, so you might actually recognize me if we chat at ET4. I just ordered my ticket and I'm all going it alone since none of my friends can afford it, or can spare the time. I know I can't be the oldest one here- I'm 32 and married with 2 awesome kids. My son Draven is 4 and my daughter Liliana is 9.

I hope to get to know you guys so ET4 will be even better! Its my 1st event for Twilight so its hard to imagine what it will be like. I can't wait! :D

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cherie!

Lovely to meet you! Oooh I love your son's name! Ahh yes trust me, you won't be lonely for long at these cons! Especially not 1ce you've got to know us all on here!

As Chelsea has shown, we're a bunch of nutters ha ha!

Welcome to the boards!

Fine. Then shut your Dempseyhole :)

Oh I soooo just took that the wrong way! LMAOOOO!

WHY DOES EVERYONE BLAME ME?! ;)

You're all a bunch of weirdos and dirtbags lmao :|

everyone knows your the biggest dirtbag around... i mean...c'mon.. you're the one that leaves your underwear in other peoples room... what a nice gesture ;)

[Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't scare easily :lol: I've lurked here for a few days, but never made the time to jump up and say hey! :YAHOO: I can't wait for ET4! Its doesn't seem to be really well known if you're out of the loop. I only discovered it when I googled comicons. I discovered this was happening like 2 days before ET3 and just freaked out!

Hey Cherie!

Lovely to meet you! Oooh I love your son's name!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm a comic geek. ;)

[Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't scare easily :lol: I've lurked here for a few days, but never made the time to jump up and say hey! :YAHOO: I can't wait for ET4! Its doesn't seem to be really well known if you're out of the loop. I only discovered it when I googled comicons. I discovered this was happening like 2 days before ET3 and just freaked out!

Hey Cherie!

Lovely to meet you! Oooh I love your son's name!

Thanks! Yeah, I'm a comic geek. ;)

HAHA bless ya :)

yeaah... i dunno how i came across it... i came across london film and comic con first ;)

and then just....kept up with all the twilight ones :D

good job you dont scare easily :WAVE:

but yeah, anyone on here is nice and generally openly friendly :) so you wont have trouble finding anyone :) (inc us!)

That happened with ET1. Me and my friend found out about the con a week before the event so obviously it was too late to go but then we saw tickets for ET2 were about to go on sale so snapped them up as soon as we could and convinced my sister to go too....not that she needed much convincing at all! Lol!

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd stop by as I'm in the same boat as you Cherie. Missed all the others and finally got the money to come to this one and no one else has so going it alone!!

Really excited already and there is months to wait!

I've heard nothing but good things about the previous weekends!!

Gem

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd stop by as I'm in the same boat as you Cherie. Missed all the others and finally got the money to come to this one and no one else has so going it alone!!

Really excited already and there is months to wait!

I've heard nothing but good things about the previous weekends!!

Gem

Hiii Gem :) :)

Welcome!