One Week To Go

Cuckoo

Hi All

This time next week we will all be enjoying ourselves at TimeQuest2 and I have to say I'm really looking forward to it. The venue is magical and we have a full house (both actors and attendees) so this should be a great event.

I've already started packing and I have my cave girl outfit and masquerade costume already in my bag. Hopefully lots of you have too.

I look forward to seeing the regular faces and welcome those of you who have never attended one of our events before, some from as far as America. Make sure you all come and say 'Hi'.

For those of who who can't attend don't fret as you can still get autographs by visiting our website

See you all soon

Cuckoo AKA Zoe

really looking forward to it, though im not dressing up, not really my thing especially going alone but also dont have anything to dress up in and cant afford it lol

cave girl outfit, like the sound of that lol

im still hoping for some more guests, female companions to put the icing on a fantastic cake

Hi Cuckoo,. My Son is counting the days to Time Quest 2 and it can't come quick enough, he has just had the whole Colin Baker Costume made by a local dressmaker and she has made him a Louis XV costume that is superb. Its the cheapest way to get a costume for these events just buy a pattern and some fabric pass it on to a dressmaker and let them work there magic. And Wow has she worked her Magic especially when it comes to the Multi-coloured coat and yellow stripe pants, i think she deserves a week with her feet up now. My Son has met Colin Baker before but never had the costume so his photo shoot this time will be amazing, he has also met Tom Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Peter Davison before but not Paul McGann. He has also met David Tennant and last August while visiting the Cardiff Harbour Festival he even spent time with Matt Smith, Matt was having a wander around looking at the stalls and chilling out he was a very nice person to talk to and very funny. So as you can see my son really does like Dr Who and what a great convention to bring him to, and what a beautiful setting the Hotel looks stunning. Look forward to seeing you there. julie-t ;);)